Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets hear about peoples favorite cycle for mma/boxing?

tylersburden

IM GOING TO START TRAINING REALLY HARD WHEN I GET MY LEFTING DOWN FOR SOME WIEGHT THEN CUT IT DOWN ... TEST-10 WEEKS-- DECCA 8 WEEKS- THEN PCT. lOVE TO HEAR ABOUT OTHERS EXPERIENCE AND THEIR RESULTS~ :jump:

Well since people say Deca is detectable for a while I hope your MMA/Boxing doesn't test lol. Other then that, I enjoyed SARMS s4 for some good stamina in my mma classes.

im training really hard this year and im going to try to turn pro after this year it will be very exciting... i dont think they will on amuratures:Chef:

IM GOING TO START TRAINING REALLY HARD WHEN I GET MY LEFTING DOWN FOR SOME WIEGHT THEN CUT IT DOWN ... TEST-10 WEEKS-- DECCA 8 WEEKS- THEN PCT. lOVE TO HEAR ABOUT OTHERS EXPERIENCE AND THEIR RESULTS~ :jump:

Old post but I will chime in. TEST is always a good one. If a guy wanted to run an oral only ANAVAR would be nice cycle too.

Top Bottom