Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozone log w/Sarms in PCT and in Sarms cycle

Thanks you sir ! I've been putting in the time on the barbell squats for a year now , every single week lifting heavy. I'm at a sticking point around 400lbs. But it hasn't bothered me a bit because it still takes tremendous focus and concentration to lift that weight and I truly feel it is still stimulating muscle growth. I hate to sound like a girl but even after 50-60 leg workouts having 400lbs. On my back still does not feel comfortable to me. Thank God my wife is willing to be right there with me on every rep !!! She normally just goes through the motions with me but I promise last night on a couple reps I started to lean forward a little too much and the good little spotter that she is she gave me that slight pull back to keep me straight as I came up with the weight. She really deserves more credit than I give her :)

whats up guys , just an update from my chest training last night. i had a busy day at work again but not quite as busy as wednesday when i did legs lol. so i usually work out at my gym but i decided to go to the gym in my town and to my suprise i ended up being the only one in the gym. i had no spotter but so i had to keep my reps low on the incline but i pushed my flat bench to get my same reps from last week. the training went great and i had an amazing pump !!!! i had free reign to check myself out in all the mirrors lol and i looked like im "on" something more now than i ever have !!!! ive been on the s-4 and lgd for 3 days now with the full dose of letrozone so im paying attention to changes in my body. i usually do weighted dips and lying tricep extensions but with no spotter (not needed for the dips but def. for the skull crushers) the gym i went to has a plate loaded seated dip/chest machine so i did three sets of that to hit triceps and chest. heres the chest workout

flat bench - 2 sets of 5 reps with 315lbs.
incline bench - 2 sets of 4 reps with 295lbs
seated dip machine - 3 sets of 5 reps with 370 it was plate loaded and i had 4-45s on each side
cable press downs - 2 sets of 6 reps with 130lbs.
tricep kickbacks - 1 set of 8 reps per arm with a 60lb. dumbbell

whats up guys , just another update from my bicep training tonight and some vids , had a good training session but it was later in the evening than i wanted because a friend came over to visit today. i was detailing a car today and sweating outside so i drank 2 gallons of water today hence the bloat in the videos lol , anybody can write some numbers down on a screen but its nice to see someone lifting the weight they say they are so im going to try to get vids of all body parts over the next few weeks then wait a month and post some more vids with better conditioning . strength was right on par with last week so im happy with that . My calves are really lacking , im working them harder than my MaxOt traing calls for but they are slow growing and its depressing to look at them lol , thank God lots of people have less than great calf genetics , heres the workout and vids will be at the bottom and i was having trouble editing them so some have music some dont ;

barbell curls - 2 sets of 5 reps with 155lbs.
standing EZ bar curls - 2 sets of 5 reps with 152lbs.
standing dumbbell curls - 2 sets of 5 reps each arm with 70lb. dumbbells
standing calf raise superset with donkey calf raise - 3 circuits of this super set , standing for 3 sets of 10 reps with 180lbs. and donkey for 3 sets of 10 with 150lbs.
weighted situps superset with cable crunches - 2 circuits of this superset , weighted situps for 2 sets of 10 reps with 70lbs , cable crunches for 2 sets of 6 reps with 100lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sATHW2_GRSY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4uV96OGCo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRJztTWjhU

Last edited:
hows it goin guys , an update from my shoulder training yesterday , had a great workout as usual , my friend josh trained with me and i tried a different angle on the bench with my millitary presses. he likes the bench straight up and i always have it one click down from straight up. i really hated it and remembered why i never put it straight up like that. i couldnt get any natural arch in my back while pressing without feeling like i was going to slide out of the seat part. it seemed difficult to get comfortable and i was down 1 rep per set which was frustrating, other than that it was business as usual and afterwards instead of the treadmill we went to the track and did a little circuit there. we walked 1 lap , ran 2 laps , then for 5 laps we fasr walked the curves and sprinted the straights , then walked 1 lap for a cool down. it was a great workout and i dont normally do that long of cardio but it was flowing nice and i felt great the whole time !! so heres the shoulder workout

military press - 2 sets of 4 reps with 235lbs.
seated dumbbell press - 2 sets of 6 reps with 100lb. dumbbells
rear lateral raise - 2 sets of 8 reps with 65lb. dumbbells
side lateral raise - 2 sets of 6 reps with 65lb. dumbbells

whats up guys , just another update from my bicep training tonight and some vids , had a good training session but it was later in the evening than i wanted because a friend came over to visit today. i was detailing a car today and sweating outside so i drank 2 gallons of water today hence the bloat in the videos lol , anybody can write some numbers down on a screen but its nice to see someone lifting the weight they say they are so im going to try to get vids of all body parts over the next few weeks then wait a month and post some more vids with better conditioning . strength was right on par with last week so im happy with that . My calves are really lacking , im working them harder than my MaxOt traing calls for but they are slow growing and its depressing to look at them lol , thank God lots of people have less than great calf genetics , heres the workout and vids will be at the bottom and i was having trouble editing them so some have music some dont ;

barbell curls - 2 sets of 5 reps with 155lbs.
standing EZ bar curls - 2 sets of 5 reps with 152lbs.
standing dumbbell curls - 2 sets of 5 reps each arm with 70lb. dumbbells
standing calf raise superset with donkey calf raise - 3 circuits of this super set , standing for 3 sets of 10 reps with 180lbs. and donkey for 3 sets of 10 with 150lbs.
weighted situps superset with cable crunches - 2 circuits of this superset , weighted situps for 2 sets of 10 reps with 70lbs , cable crunches for 2 sets of 6 reps with 100lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sATHW2_GRSY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4uV96OGCo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRJztTWjhU

you are killing it dude, keep it up! i love the videos.

Last edited:
Hey guys just an update from yesterday's back training , my friend josh trained with me again and we had a great workout. I think he's trying to get big or something and that's why he's been coming over to train so much lol . Anyway we didn't break any records but I was right on par with where i was last week . I'm at a point now where I'm focusing on form and execution over trying to keep adding weight although if I reach my rep range of 6 I will increase the poundage. My deadlifts are going well and I have hit 2 sets of 5 for two straight weeks now but the reps are very challenging and with that weight I know a wrong move and I could be injured so I take it nice and slow :) . We did 4 exercises again 2 sets each exercise so 8 sets total and I was drained to say the least ! Then we went over to the track and did a very similar cardio routine to what we did the day before and we got 2 miles in. I felt great and I'm right on schedule. My goal is to get some video of my leg training this week. I've been applying the letrozone to my shoulders and chest and taking my s-4 twice a day , I'm on day 6 and no vision sides yet :) , here's the back workout

Deadlift - 2 sets of 5 reps with 455lbs. (Warm-up with 135lbs. Going up to 405lbs.)
Cable pull downs - 2 sets of 6 with 225lbs.
Bent over row - 2 sets of 5 reps with 315lbs.
V-bar low row - 2 sets of 6 reps with 270lbs.

I also deducted 1/2 cup of egg whites from meal # 2 for a 100 calorie deduction

Hey guys just an update from yesterday's back training , my friend josh trained with me again and we had a great workout. I think he's trying to get big or something and that's why he's been coming over to train so much lol . Anyway we didn't break any records but I was right on par with where i was last week . I'm at a point now where I'm focusing on form and execution over trying to keep adding weight although if I reach my rep range of 6 I will increase the poundage. My deadlifts are going well and I have hit 2 sets of 5 for two straight weeks now but the reps are very challenging and with that weight I know a wrong move and I could be injured so I take it nice and slow :) . We did 4 exercises again 2 sets each exercise so 8 sets total and I was drained to say the least ! Then we went over to the track and did a very similar cardio routine to what we did the day before and we got 2 miles in. I felt great and I'm right on schedule. My goal is to get some video of my leg training this week. I've been applying the letrozone to my shoulders and chest and taking my s-4 twice a day , I'm on day 6 and no vision sides yet :) , here's the back workout

Deadlift - 2 sets of 5 reps with 455lbs. (Warm-up with 135lbs. Going up to 405lbs.)
Cable pull downs - 2 sets of 6 with 225lbs.
Bent over row - 2 sets of 5 reps with 315lbs.
V-bar low row - 2 sets of 6 reps with 270lbs.

I also deducted 1/2 cup of egg whites from meal # 2 for a 100 calorie deduction

looks good! i look foward to those leg vidoes.I hate leg day, perhaps i could use a tip or two.

Top Bottom