Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozone log w/Sarms in PCT and in Sarms cycle

This is a great log. LGD and s4 produce so much strength. I love that combo. Letrozone will dry you out nicely too but it's not an aggressive a.i. So it's perfect for a sarms cycle

Hello guys , another update from my leg training. Today was supposed to be an off day but I had training at work for more than half the day and didn't do much for the last couple hours when I got out in the field so I decided to take advantage of my easy day at work and got legs one day early considering I struggled so bad last week because I had a very long strenuous day at work. My body usually needs a full 7 days rest for each body part considering my MaxOt training so I wondered how I would feel. Needless to say it was a great training session and I hit my reps and sets and my energy level was at least 20% better than my last leg training. Also those sarms and full dose of letrozone has me freaking jacked !! Like I'm looking in the mirror like "what the heck am I taking ?!!?!?? " lol , I'm bigger and leaner than I was when I was 12 weeks out from my show earlier this year and my wife said I flat out look better !!! I'm still going to wait about 3 more weeks to post some more progress pics but I'll still keep posting training videos. I've increased my cardio intensity and with the GW it's really leaning me out fast !!! I'm really happy with my progress and although I was happy with the PCT I was on this s-4 and lgd after 9 days is really starting to do what everyone said it would , I'm excited to see how I look pence I drop below 3k calories , anyway I've got some leg training vids at the bottom and here's the workout

Barbell squat - 5 sets of 5 reps with 410lbs.
Smith machine lunges - 2 sets of 6 reps each leg with 160lbs.
Stiff leg deadlift superset with leg curls - 2 circuits of this superset , stiff leg deads 2 sets of 5 reps with 275lbs. And leg curls 2 sets of 8 reps with 65lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL9j84gTOfM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx38CTM6lWo

Hello guys , another update from my leg training. Today was supposed to be an off day but I had training at work for more than half the day and didn't do much for the last couple hours when I got out in the field so I decided to take advantage of my easy day at work and got legs one day early considering I struggled so bad last week because I had a very long strenuous day at work. My body usually needs a full 7 days rest for each body part considering my MaxOt training so I wondered how I would feel. Needless to say it was a great training session and I hit my reps and sets and my energy level was at least 20% better than my last leg training. Also those sarms and full dose of letrozone has me freaking jacked !! Like I'm looking in the mirror like "what the heck am I taking ?!!?!?? " lol , I'm bigger and leaner than I was when I was 12 weeks out from my show earlier this year and my wife said I flat out look better !!! I'm still going to wait about 3 more weeks to post some more progress pics but I'll still keep posting training videos. I've increased my cardio intensity and with the GW it's really leaning me out fast !!! I'm really happy with my progress and although I was happy with the PCT I was on this s-4 and lgd after 9 days is really starting to do what everyone said it would , I'm excited to see how I look pence I drop below 3k calories , anyway I've got some leg training vids at the bottom and here's the workout

Barbell squat - 5 sets of 5 reps with 410lbs.
Smith machine lunges - 2 sets of 6 reps each leg with 160lbs.
Stiff leg deadlift superset with leg curls - 2 circuits of this superset , stiff leg deads 2 sets of 5 reps with 275lbs. And leg curls 2 sets of 8 reps with 65lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL9j84gTOfM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx38CTM6lWo

keep the vidoes comming, they are helping alot of people, including myself.

thanks for the maxiumim effort put into this log!

I had almost no posts on here but I've been training for a long time and knew I could do a log , I want to thank Dylan for giving me the opportunity even though he didn't know me from Adam and sent me the bottle of letrozone and let me log it. I truly appreciated him doing that for me and I promised I would do as good of a log as I could. I'm almost done with the bottle he sent me and my obligation for the 30 day log but you guys are very respectful and the moderators here seem to genuinely want to help people so I've purchased another bottle of letrozone and I'm going to continue my log all the way up to my show and keep posting my diet , training , pics and vids. Thanks again !!!

I had almost no posts on here but I've been training for a long time and knew I could do a log , I want to thank Dylan for giving me the opportunity even though he didn't know me from Adam and sent me the bottle of letrozone and let me log it. I truly appreciated him doing that for me and I promised I would do as good of a log as I could. I'm almost done with the bottle he sent me and my obligation for the 30 day log but you guys are very respectful and the moderators here seem to genuinely want to help people so I've purchased another bottle of letrozone and I'm going to continue my log all the way up to my show and keep posting my diet , training , pics and vids. Thanks again !!!

that is awesome and very noble of you! i think we all would appreciate that effort.

What's up guys , had chest training last night , I did get one vid of my flat bench but that was it :( , I wanted to get some of incline bench but the gym was busy and it just didn't work out. I'm one day ahead of schedule on my training this week because I made an adjustment to my schedule this week. My strength was spot on even short one day of rest from the last time I did chest. Obviously the supps I'm taking are helping me recover faster although I won't adjust my schedule any more than I have. I looked at my training log from last show and my lifts are up on everything except deadlifts. I'm actually progressing on reps where I might get a chance to bump the weights up on a few lifts before my calorie deficit gets too low. I will cut 125 more calories on Sunday and I will post my whole diet again to show exactly where my macros are at right now. I just noticed last night that I've been getting up to pee 3-4 times a night where is was only once and occasionally twice before I went on the full dose of letrozone. I remembered that The same thing happened when I was taking Erase which is obviously one of the ingredients in the letrozone. Vid will be at the bottom and here's the workout

Flat barbell bench - 2 sets of 6 reps with 315lbs.
Incline barbell bench - 2 sets of 5 reps with 295lbs.
Weighted dips - 2 sets of 6 reps with 100lbs.
Lying tricep extensions - 2 sets of 5 reps with 162lbs.
Cable press downs - 2 sets of 6 reps with 130lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IOvX7-ptJs&feature=youtu.be

Wow man, that's pretty awesome. Glad to hear you bought another letrozone bottle for a longer log. I was hoping it would go longer

Nice vid and almost an identical workout I did on tuesday. Just wondering how many warm up/ramp up sets you do to get up to those numbers? Or if any at all.

Yes , I always do a good warmup for the body part I'm training at the beginning of the workout , for chest it's 135x12-15 , 185x10 , 225x8 , 275x4 , 305x1

What's up guys , just an update from my training tonight. Had a great back workout and my cardio has been off the charts !! I've been doing 2 miles at the track after my training 3 days this week and it's been flowing real nice. Energy level is great and I'm really leaning out nicely now. My wife and workout partner both made comments about my leanness and I just sold my partner a bottle of GW and S-4 lol , had some extra in my cupboard and he is liking the results he's seeing with me and wants to give them a try lol !! Anyway I have shoulders tomorrow and I'm gonna get some vids on my shoulder training , here's the back workout

Deadlift - 2 sets of 5 reps with 455lbs.
V-bar row - 2 sets of 6 reps with 270lbs.
Lat pull down - 3 sets of 6 reps with 225lbs.
Body weight pull up - 1 set of 8 reps

my friend, not only did you keep a great log (which I fully expected) you even exceeded my expectations, which is not an easy thing to do... I love seeing results and you most definitely are showing them... You have done great work and we are all proud of what you have accomplished and will continue to do... Thank you for keeping an excellent log... You are on the right path to success for your show and you have full support throughout bro... Let GW continue to enhance your workout.. Its allowing you to maximize everything you are doing to the highest extent... Good luck bro...

Top Bottom