Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozone log w/Sarms in PCT and in Sarms cycle

Ok back workout went great today, my buddy came over and trained with me and my energy level was awesome. I took my gw about an hour before training and 3 sccops of Gaspari super pump max 30 minutes after that so needless to say I was pumped lol. Heres my workout .....
deadlift - warm-up 135 for 12 , 185 for 10 , 225 for 8 , 315 for 5 , 405 for 2 ( I dont take any risks with my back :) I also use straps and a belt because Im trying to build muscle not prove my masculinity )
working set - 455 for 2 sets of 5
v-bar row - 3 sets of 6 with 250lbs.
lat pull down with v-bar attachment - 3 sets of 6 with 220lbs.

my caloric skims starting tomorrow will be no rice (100gr.) with meal #4 for the remainder of my prep and no skim milk with pre and post shakes , water only from here on out .
total deductions - protein 18gr.
carbs 47gr.
calories 272

I will be posting progress pics this weekend sometime and Im off trianing for the next 2 days so will post again on Wednesday. Right now my srength has not dropped at all and next week will be the test to see how well my current supplements are working. And thanks for all the positive comments so far. My goal is to create the best possible enviroment to show how the Letrozone will perform in PCT and alongside a SARMS stack. My mood is great and libido is normal so looking forward to this week to see if I stay on track.

very nice work so far... its great to see how everything is working for you... i am getting ready to start my letrozone next week as well... thank you for the detailed input... it is extremely helpful to everyone that is wondering about letrozone... you are providing an excellent example... keep up the good work bro...

Hello everyone , I wanted to give an update on my log , Im back from 2 days of rest and I had a killer leg workout tonight. I cant lie im one of those people who for years just did leg press and leg extensions and light barbell squats because I was a "baby" so my wife tells me lol , but for the past 18 months no matter what I get my barbell squats in. Im not overly strong but ive worked my way up to do some decent weight but I feel I have room to grow before Im out of my prime. I am very strict on my form and my wife is right there in my ear if I dont go down far enough lol , but Im past parallel 99% of the time. Any way heres the workout ;

barbell squat - 5 sets of 6 reps with 385lbs.
smith machine single leg lunges - 3 sets of 6 reps each leg with 135lbs.
stiff leg dead lifts - 2 sets of 5 reps with 225lbs
lying leg curls(hamstring) - 3 sets (the first 2 sets are superset with the 2 sets of stiff leg deads)8 reps with 60lbs. and the last set was 6 reps with 60lbs.

The workout lasted 43 minutes after warm-up on squats and my strength was right on par with last week. I have definitley added 3-4 lbs. of muscle over the past 6 weeks and my strength and size have not changed but I have leaned out and vascularity has improved a little each day. I did 4 days of cardio last week on Im on 5 days a week for the next few weeks. This week will really tell me how my PCT is going and if the supplements Im on are doing their job. I dont like to jump the gun and say everything is awesome but Im feeling really good right now with mood and libido. Chest is tomorrow and Im so anxious to see how my stregth is from last week. I will post tomorrow night with updates. Also I will be posting some progress pics this weekend for sure.

Last edited:
nice work so far bro... you are right... you will really start to see how things are going in the next few weeks... you are doing great and hopefully the progress will continue... there is no reason that it should not... keep it up bro...

Hello guys , chest workout went great tonight !!! I was really worried about my strength starting to drop but everything was right on par and I went up 10lbs. On my incline press. My wife told me my shoulders looked good and she never gives compliments lol, I had a great pump and I'm injury free right now which is a plus because I usually have some nagging shoulder or elbow pain. I've been off the prohormone for 9 days now and I truly should have a small drop in strength but I'm still making small progress. My mood is still great , no irritability but I can attribute some of that to the changes in my physique lol , you know how you feel when something actually has a positive impact in your journey to build muscle. It really is a process and you can't expect to make huge gains all the time. I just feel I'm in a position right now where I'm going to produce a great physique and I'm pumped !!!! Anyway here's my workout ;

Flat bench - 3 sets of 4 reps with 315lbs.
Incline bench - 3 sets of 5 reps with 285lbs.
Weighted dips - 2 sets of 5 reps with 90lbs.
Skull crushers - 2 sets of 6 reps with 122lbs.
Cable press down - 3 sets of 6 reps with 130lbs.

All my weight was on par with last week(I keep a log of every workout) and I was up 10 lbs on incline. I'm gonna get some progress pics on Saturday or Sunday and hopefully a training vid up next week. I just wish the 3 weeks of PCT was over so I could start my sarms lol , I'm just really excited to see more progress. Tomorrow is biceps , calves and abs and I will post the workout sometime tomorrow evening.

It seems to be going good bro.. some nice numbers, and isnt it nice to just feel good and be injury free. I also have a nagging shoulder. It usually poses as issue, but lately.. ive been feelin like a beast. Needless to say, I can totally relate. Keep up the great work and pleasin the wifey. Its always nice to hear the wife giving positive affirmations to the hard work

Hello guys , bicep workout went great , my strength is holding perfectly , went up 5 lbs. on my barbell curl and everything else stayed the same , I can tell I need to cut some calories and start dropping some body fat , my muscles are really looking full and I'm getting great pumps in the gym. My legs are a little fuller too so I'm excited about that. It's such a process stripping away the fat to reveal all that hard work and you must be patient and follow your plan !! I will skim some more calories in 2 weeks and I'll have 3 full weeks of cardio in by then and should really start to see some detail. I had my blood pressure checked today and it was 111/79 so I'm super pumped about that and I know it's because of my diet and the low fat intake in and I'm on a good supplement regimine. The supplements I'm taking are having a great impact on my body right now and it's more apparent every day. My mood is great I feel great and my libido is right where it should be. My brother will be coming to train with me 4th of July weekend so I will get some video then. Still plan on posting pics tomorrow. Here's the workout ;

Barbell curl - 2 sets of 5 reps with 155lbs.
Standing EZ bar curl - 3 sets of 5 reps with 152lbs.
Standing alternating dumbbell curl - 2 sets of 5 reps each arm with 70lb. Dumbbells
Standing calf raise super set with donkey calf raise - 3 super sets , standing weight 185lbs. , donkey calf raise weight 150lbs.
Weighted sit-ups super set with cable crunches - weighted sit up weight 70lbs. , cable crunch weight 100lbs.

What's up bros , just an update on my training and how the supplements are going. I can tell you that everything is in full swing right now. Serious pumps , amazing energy , great strength. Vascularity has improved 20% at least. Muscles are starting to get a dense look rather than smooth. I was waiting to see if maybe I just wasn't holding water but 4 days of cardio plus my calorie skims at the beginning of the week are showing big time. I had a really busy first half of the day and only got 1 whole food meal in and 2 shakes before my training and I was worried I would be down on energy but I was like an animal today lol. Workout intensity was great and I'm just flat out looking better than I was a week ago. Will have pics up tomorrow , here's the workout ;

Military barbell press - 3 sets of 5 with 235lbs.
Dumbbell press - 3 sets of 5 with 100lb. Dumbbells
Side lateral raise - 2 sets of 6 reps with 65lb. Dumbbells
Rear lateral raise - 2 sets of 8 reps with 65lb. Dumbells

What's up bros , just an update on my training and how the supplements are going. I can tell you that everything is in full swing right now. Serious pumps , amazing energy , great strength. Vascularity has improved 20% at least. Muscles are starting to get a dense look rather than smooth. I was waiting to see if maybe I just wasn't holding water but 4 days of cardio plus my calorie skims at the beginning of the week are showing big time. I had a really busy first half of the day and only got 1 whole food meal in and 2 shakes before my training and I was worried I would be down on energy but I was like an animal today lol. Workout intensity was great and I'm just flat out looking better than I was a week ago. Will have pics up tomorrow , here's the workout ;

Military barbell press - 3 sets of 5 with 235lbs.
Dumbbell press - 3 sets of 5 with 100lb. Dumbbells
Side lateral raise - 2 sets of 6 reps with 65lb. Dumbbells
Rear lateral raise - 2 sets of 8 reps with 65lb. Dumbells

you are doing amazing bro and you look great! im here following all the way.

Top Bottom