Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozone log w/Sarms in PCT and in Sarms cycle

Here's an update from my back and shoulder training. I took deadlifts out of my routine for now , just need a break. Was able to really focus on my v-bar and bent over rows and I'm still sore. Shoulders yesterday went great. I'm going to bump up to 105s on dumbbell press next week so in pumped about that. Military presses at 235lbs. Went smooth . I'm happy to be this strong at 10 weeks out. My physique has made drastic changes and I can't wait to post some pics in 2 weeks. Here's my diet as of right now
Meal 1 - 2 whey , 1 serving cereal , 1/2 banana
Meal 2 - 1/2 cup egg whites , 2 whole eggs
Meal 3 - 1/2 MRP (cut in half last week)
Meal 4 - 5oz chicken , veggies
Meal 5 - 1/2 MRP (cut in half starting today)
Meal 6 - 5oz chicken , veggies
Pre workout - 1 dgc , 2 scoops whey
Post workout - 1 dgc , 2 scoops whey
Post workout #2 - 200gr potato , 1 MRP
Before bed - 1.5 scoops casein

Back workout
V-bar rows - 2 sets of 6 reps with 295lbs.
Bent over rows - 2 sets of 6 reps with 315lbs
Seated row - 2 sets of 6 reps with 220lbs.
Cable pull down - 2 sets of 5 reps with 220lbs

Shoulder workout

Military barbell press - 2 sets of 5 reps with 235lbs.
Seated dumbbell press - 2 sets of 6 reps with 100lb. Dumbbells
Rear lateral raises - 2 sets of 6 reps with 70lb. Dumbbells
Side lateral raises - 2 sets of 5 reps with 70lb. Dumbbells

What's up guys , sorry for the delay in posts , my schedule has been kinda hectic ! I've been taking advantage of some easy days I've been having at work and doing my leg training on those days. Tuesday is usually my off day but I decided to do legs since It was cool outside al day at work and I didn't expel too much energy lol , that also pushed my chest day to yesterday so I will be posting that training too but like I said at the beginning of this my training stays the same pretty much. Especially now since I'm cutting calories so I'm just trying to stick with the weight I'm doing there will be no more trying to add weight although this supplement regiment I'm on could suprise me !!! I wanted to get some video of my chest training especially my tricep work because I haven't got any vids up of that body part yet. Anyway I've been having trouble coordinating with my partner as he is on a little different work schedule than me. Ok so I want to express how these Sarms and letrozone have me looking right now !!!! I'm telling you more people now than ever have asked if I was on test lol , and I'm freaking shredding down soooo fast !!!!! No matter what I'm going to get some pics in my posing trunks at 8 weeks out so everybody can see how fast my body had changed. I've been getting these CRAZY pumps in the gym !!!! I know I have this silly grin on my face as I flex my muscles in the mirror lol . Anyway here's the leg and chest training

Barbell squat - 5 sets of 5 reps with 410lbs.
Smith machine lunges - 2 sets of 5 reps per leg with 160lbs.
Stiff leg dead lifts - 2 sets of 5 reps with 275lbs.
Leg curls - 2 sets of 8 reps with 65lbs.

Flat barbell bench - 2 sets of 5 reps with 315lbs.
Incline bench - 2 Sets of 5 reps with 295lbs.
Plate loaded dip machine - 2 sets of 6 reps with 360lbs.
Tricep kickbacks - 2 sets of 6 reps with 65lb. Dumbbells
Cable press downs - 2 sets of 6 reps with 140lbs.

What's up guys , got an update for the log. I was real busy this week so sorry for the late updates lately. I had and awesome biceps , back and shoulder workouts. I'm really blown away how I'm maintaining strength even on a caloric deficit. Went up 5lbs on shoulder press so 240lbs. For 5 reps and I went up on bent over rows a little too. I'm just getting super ripped and my wife has assured me I'm bigger and leaner than earlier this year at this same time in my prep. The sarms and letrozone are amazing together and my physique speaks for itself. I'm going to attach a pic my son took while I was training shoulders. He said I had a sick pump and he was right !!! I will post up my training tonight after work and I also took 2.5 ounces of chicken out of meal #6 this week for a 115 calorie skim. I'm around 2,700 calories right now

231do6.jpg

Wow man! You really look incredible. You can really tell you've leaned out, and have got a lot more hard and vascular. Nice to see how well the sarms and Letrozone is treating you. Log is excellent, so keep it up!

Thanks bro !!! I'm pumped !!! When I woke up in the morning Saturday I was flexing in the mirror in my bedroom and I was just in awe of how my body changed in 5 weeks , I've been doing 7 laps at the track 5 times a week. It's like everything is coming together lol. I'm grateful for the advice and encouragement on here and I want others to understand how effective this stack is.

Workouts last week I didn't log went as such

Barbell curl - 2 sets of 6 reps with 155lbs.
Standing EZ bar curl - 2 sets of 6 reps with 152lbs.
Dumbbell curl - 2 sets of 5 reps with 70lb. Dumbbells

V-bar row - 2 sets of 6 reps with 270lbs.
Bent over row - 2 sets of 5 reps with 335lbs.
Seated row - 2 sets of 6 reps with 220lbs.
Cable pull down - 2 sets of 5 reps with 230lbs.

Military press - 2 sets of 5 reps with 240lbs.
Dumbbell press - 2 sets of 8 reps with 100lb. Dumbbells
Rear lateral raise - 2 sets of 6 reps with 70
Side lateral - 2 sets of 5 reps with 70

What's up guys , got an update for the log. I was real busy this week so sorry for the late updates lately. I had and awesome biceps , back and shoulder workouts. I'm really blown away how I'm maintaining strength even on a caloric deficit. Went up 5lbs on shoulder press so 240lbs. For 5 reps and I went up on bent over rows a little too. I'm just getting super ripped and my wife has assured me I'm bigger and leaner than earlier this year at this same time in my prep. The sarms and letrozone are amazing together and my physique speaks for itself. I'm going to attach a pic my son took while I was training shoulders. He said I had a sick pump and he was right !!! I will post up my training tonight after work and I also took 2.5 ounces of chicken out of meal #6 this week for a 115 calorie skim. I'm around 2,700 calories right now

231do6.jpg
Looking sick bro!You look leaner, great job.

Well I had to give up on the log for a while , I got put on 6 days a week at work and my schedule got so busy it was crazy and my prep was really time consuming and it was all I could do to function with my family and train and prep meals and then at 5 weeks out I suffered a major back injury , I cannot do barbell squats or deadlifts but with the help of some people I was able to adjust my training to accommodate my pain and I was in a nerve pill , muscle relaxer and ibuprofen and thank God after 3 weeks I can hold my poses and my pain is down 80% , I continue on with my sarms and letrozone focused on my diet and my wife was very encouraging considering I have $3000 wrapped up in supps and hotel and entry fees and various things and was on the verge of having to throw in the towel. Apparently I herniated a disk between L-1 and S-1 vertebrae. But it's healed exponentially faster than I expected and I can hold my poses with minimal pain. Needless to say since I was only 5 weeks out when it happened not being able to train heavy didn't hurt me at all , I'm training high volume with light weights which is a big change for me but it's working and I'm completely shredded right now. I just finished my 3rd bottle of letrozone and I'm taking Liquidex for the remainder of my prep , I'm still on the GW , LGD , and S-4 and I've put on and kept 5lbs of lean muscle. I'm at 1700 calories right now and very tired from very little carbs but I'm 15 days out and I could step on stage right now. I attended a posing clinic 2 days before I hurt my back which was a little under 6 weeks out and there were 2 female judges that ran the class that will be judging at my show and the head judge Gary Udit taught the class said 3 times I was in a very good position as far as conditioning at that point and I'm way leaner and drier now. I'm going to post some pics they took at the class below and I will post pics of me at the show in 2 weeks. I apologize I couldn't keep up with the log like I wanted to but I will def show the results of the sarms stack I was on which I'm extremely happy with the money I spent at this point.

33ok1ky.jpg

33x99ud.jpg

nlsm5c.jpg

2zi671x.jpg

View My Video

Well I had to give up on the log for a while , I got put on 6 days a week at work and my schedule got so busy it was crazy and my prep was really time consuming and it was all I could do to function with my family and train and prep meals and then at 5 weeks out I suffered a major back injury , I cannot do barbell squats or deadlifts but with the help of some people I was able to adjust my training to accommodate my pain and I was in a nerve pill , muscle relaxer and ibuprofen and thank God after 3 weeks I can hold my poses and my pain is down 80% , I continue on with my sarms and letrozone focused on my diet and my wife was very encouraging considering I have $3000 wrapped up in supps and hotel and entry fees and various things and was on the verge of having to throw in the towel. Apparently I herniated a disk between L-1 and S-1 vertebrae. But it's healed exponentially faster than I expected and I can hold my poses with minimal pain. Needless to say since I was only 5 weeks out when it happened not being able to train heavy didn't hurt me at all , I'm training high volume with light weights which is a big change for me but it's working and I'm completely shredded right now. I just finished my 3rd bottle of letrozone and I'm taking Liquidex for the remainder of my prep , I'm still on the GW , LGD , and S-4 and I've put on and kept 5lbs of lean muscle. I'm at 1700 calories right now and very tired from very little carbs but I'm 15 days out and I could step on stage right now. I attended a posing clinic 2 days before I hurt my back which was a little under 6 weeks out and there were 2 female judges that ran the class that will be judging at my show and the head judge Gary Udit taught the class said 3 times I was in a very good position as far as conditioning at that point and I'm way leaner and drier now. I'm going to post some pics they took at the class below and I will post pics of me at the show in 2 weeks. I apologize I couldn't keep up with the log like I wanted to but I will def show the results of the sarms stack I was on which I'm extremely happy with the money I spent at this point.

33ok1ky.jpg

33x99ud.jpg

nlsm5c.jpg

2zi671x.jpg

View My Video

you look great bro!

im sorry to hear that, what do you have herniated disks that are pressing nerves? i have the same problem for 3 months and it sucks! glad to see you were able to alter your rountine and keep the ball rolling

Top Bottom