Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
yeah ROM was there. the guy i was training woth put up the 130s like nothing, he is on gear though, he looks sick. he been training 2 years and just started his forst test dbol cycle like 6 weeks ago and hes like 5 6/7 200lbs like 17 inch arms and thick as fuck. probs around 10% bf too

and he has only put on a few pounds since getting on, he believes his dbol was fake so he is probs just starting to get results from his test

and he has only put on a few pounds since getting on, he believes his dbol was fake so he is probs just starting to get results from his test

Very odd seeing fake DBoL as it won't really make the company that much money due to the fact it cost fuck all to make. Were they blue hearts? Could of be dosage he had running to. I couldn't feel anything on 30mg in the first week and a half when I bumped it to 40 it hit me hard lol.

And fyi bigrose your box is full again so it won't let me reply!

yeah they were blue heart, they looked legit but he said he felt nothing and had no weight gain on 40mg

they were pretty light, and i know the guy he got them off and he is running the same blue hearts so if they are fake it was the dealers, dealer

yeah ROM was there. the guy i was training woth put up the 130s like nothing, he is on gear though, he looks sick. he been training 2 years and just started his forst test dbol cycle like 6 weeks ago and hes like 5 6/7 200lbs like 17 inch arms and thick as fuck. probs around 10% bf too

Some people are freaks

Some people are freaks

this dude is pro material for sure, 2 years training and basically still natural (esters would only just be kicking in) and he looks better than most of the heavy juicers at the gym even some of the guys who blast and cruise with gh and slin aswell. everyone at the gym is open about ped use, its quite funny actually.

ther is another guy at my gym who benched 440lbs for an easy 5×5

Top Bottom