Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
back is looking pretty smooth but bringing in some good thickeness, still at 203-205lbs

went back for my last set of bloods today. have an appointment with an endo soon and if t is still low i will be blasting and cruising but at low doses. my first planned blast is at 400mg ew of sustanon then switch to test e and cruise will hopefully be about 180mg ew of test e, monday thursday inhections. will have bloods done to dial t and e in.

Looking awesome dude! Keep up the hard work. A lean 200lb 16 year old isn't heard of know days. What's ur bf?

13-14% id say, 11% on a caliper but i hold most of my fat in my chest and lower back. hopefully when i back hormonally normal+ i will be a leanish 220+ before the end of my bulk in about 18months

Good progress man, what's you idea for your next cycle? I'm jelous at your numbers, my deadlifts are weak as hell. My buddy's a ecto at 155lbs that's able to do 405 and my 190lb self sitting st 315 x 8 with sore ass back haha

Good progress man, what's you idea for your next cycle? I'm jelous at your numbers, my deadlifts are weak as hell. My buddy's a ecto at 155lbs that's able to do 405 and my 190lb self sitting st 315 x 8 with sore ass back haha

im a bodybuilder, strength is cool but at the end of the day it dont mean shit! next cycle will be test 400mg ew possible with a oral kicker but i doubt it. i still have some osta and a full s4 to use. i might use then on my cruise.

Skinny guys who lift heavy weight don't impress me. It's like they do it because they're insecure. It's not how much you can lift, it's how much you look like you can lift. My lifting alot helps :p

Skinny guys who lift heavy weight don't impress me. It's like they do it because they're insecure. It's not how much you can lift, it's how much you look like you can lift. My lifting alot helps :p

so true! inbox is full bro

Top Bottom