Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's Always The Case...

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
It seems while I was away, another adversary got banned -- Reps For Jesus. Seems he was invbolved in some shady dealings and ripped people off.

But here's my point...

I've been here for a long time, as have Rick Rock and many of the mods -- Steve, Dylan,Columbo, Ragar, Arabian, CEO, EZ E. These are guys who have proved their commitment, expertise and honesty. But every now and then a new toy comes along-- all shiny and promising and suddenly everyone's attention is shifted.

Reps pulled the classic con job. Posted pictures of himself all massive and cut. Then he creating disagreement with the main guys -- mainly me. He questioned my authority. Looked tough and confident doing it. He called me "out of touch", old fashioned", "unaware of what it takes to be truly massive" etc, etc etc. He came off as the new expert with helpful advice. People listened. After all, the guy was RIPPED!

And then what? Once he gained people's trust, he took their money and ran.

And what is the lesson to be learned here?

This is the internet. Anyone can say anything. Anyone can post phony pics. People will try to win you over and then fuck you over. It happens time and time and time again.

Meanwhile...the old crew is here. Every day. After years of scrutiny. And you can count on us every time. Because of two things -- One: we are a long standing in this community and would never want to see it compromised. And two: We know what the fuck we're talking about.

Sure, we may even disagree among ourselves, but that's all a part of the learning process. We welcome ALL opinions but sometimes it's necessary to let the members know who's full of shit. And you can count on me to say so -- even though at times it seems like I'm being argumentative. I just want to go on record as saying what I believe and what I believe is best for the members.

There will ALWAYS be someone who claims to have a better way, a faster plan, a bigger promise. But I'll tell you the truth. And so will most of the staff. And in the long run, that is what is going to pay off.

Well said, Nelson. I encourage all members to be careful who they trust, and a good course of action is to collect as much knowledge and info from the vets of this board as you can, which will help set you down the right path

I Always the thought the guy smelled funny. All knowing son of a bitch, whom jumped out of a cake. May the fucker get brutally facefucked troughout his pussywanker of a life he has.

I have been a member of this board for a couple years now, including the year before I did my first cycle, and I have always gotten good advice from the main Mod's. Thanx Bro's.

Amen Nelson.

The guy had less than 800 posts and had been here for less than 4 months.

Not that sign up date or post count is the holy grail of what someone knows but it should be at least of some consideration when you are looking to trust someone.

<------ simply look at when they registered and how many posts they have.

Amen Nelson.

The guy had less than 800 posts and had been here for less than 4 months.

Not that sign up date or post count is the holy grail of what someone knows but it should be at least of some consideration when you are looking to trust someone.

<------ simply look at when they registered and how many posts they have.

does this mean I'm smart?

Top Bottom