Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Just wana loose weight!!! will Clen/T3 and HGH cycle be good for this??

Baby Girl

Hey guys i'm new here so jus wan say hello and also wonderin if you can help me....................................

Im currently on an extremely low calorie diet called the cambridge diet (Cambridge Diet: Welcome to Cambridge Diet) where i consume 415 calories a day however, i still get my reccomended daily allowance of protein, minerals, etc.

i've lost some weight but i want to loose more therefore, i want to go on a Clen/T3 cycle with HGH (injections). I dont know much about this stuff however, i've done as much research as possible and am aware of the side effects but i dont know if its right for me for my desired results( i want to weigh less and have some definition...particularly on my stomach) .

I was taking HGH, controlled my diet and worked out but i didnt lose much. Then, i found HGH only works well with LT-3/Insulin....therefore, i wasted loads of money

I've become so desperate and need some advice on how to take all 3 combined and the dosage. People always call me FAT and it upsets me because this weight loss is becoming a serious challenge for me I JUS WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND HAVE SOME DEFINITION AND NO STRETCH MARKS!!!

I am 5'4, 24 years old, and weigh 144 pounds (i use to be 170 pounds before)

can someone help me pleeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeee I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

Based on the info you just gave... I would suggest against a Clen/T3 cycle w/ HGH... sounds like a guy told you to do this IMO. 415 calories is seriously low!!! Hang around the board a bit, I am new and have already been welcomed with wonderful ladies and a diet plan that is obvious and perfect. Hear what people have to say... post your diet (not only what but when you eat), your physical activity and take in all of your options. You do have options!! Some using AAS, others just pure diet and exercise. Living off water and mineral supplements is not going to help you long term... it will destroy your metabolism, trust me on this I know.

Stretch marks are hereditary... if your family is predisposed to them you're going to get them... ESPECIALLY if you lose weight quickly.

WHOA. Under 500 cals a day?! This could do some MAJOR metabolism damage. Dont even THINK about clen.

welcome to the board. Your caloric intake is much too low. Post your diet. I would not recommend T3, from what I have seen is very bad rebound effects. It will supress your thyroid function and you may experience a terrible rebound effect. You could gain it all back and more. For clen with such low calories you will have serious side effects, headache, shakes, cramps. The most important thing is to eat 6 mini meals a day, with protien in each meal, weight trianing and cardio. For definition on your stomach it is all about the diet. on such a low calorie diet your body will eventually go into a fat storing mode. we are herar to help :)

The Cambridge diet is designed for people who are morbidly obese and at least 60-75 lbs overweight.

I have two friends that have been very successful with it, but both were morbidly obese.

Are you also getting the counselling with the diet?

I think there are quite a few misconceptions about fat loss drugs. They have gained popularity due to bodybuilding, but this is the issue, they were used by bodybuilders to reduce their bodyfat to very low levels for a competition, a very short term goal.

The biggest issue with the majority of fat loss drugs is that there is always rebound.

Clen will stop working effectively after three weeks, T3 at an effective dose can have some very uncomfortable and possibly dangerous side effects for people including things like racing heart, diarrhoea, hair loss, excessive sweating.

After you come off of T3, you thyroid gland will be sluggish, and may take at least a month to recover.

As with any bodybuilding drug, they can be used safely, however, this is the issue, they are bodybuilding drugs when used for fat loss, IMHO, they are not always that useful for permanent fat loss that you can maintain.

Before I give you any advice, how long have you been on the Cambridge diet?

Are you doing any exerise in conjuction with the diet?

Ok, there is one basic thing I want you to think about.....there is a difference between "weight" and "fat". You WANT to lose fat - not lean mass. You have probably already lost lean mass (muscle) - this is working against you!

LEAN MASS INCREASES METABOLISM. You want to keep that. You need PROTEIN to so so. Do NOT skimp on your protein (lean meats, fish, eggs (egg is THE best protein).

We don't give our bodies enough credit. NATURE has instilled "instinct" in our bodies. Your body thinks its starving if your caloric intake is too low. Your body will resist letting go of fat when this happens, and it will store almost everything you eat. It gets stored as FAT. Not the desired result.

You have to FEED your body to get it to burn unwanted fat instead of keeping the fat you have and adding more.

Look into the South Beach diet. IMO, it's one of the best "commercial" plans out there. It's pretty balanced and a great place to start.

You need to eat frequently and smaller portions. Caloric intake - your body weight x 10-12 is a good place to start. So 1400-1500 cal per day MINIMUM! 5 meals divided by your caloric intake. Focus on protein being the main portion of every meal - 20-25 grams.

Read the stickies at the beginning of all the threads if you haven't already. There is a lot of information in there....and it's GREAT information.

The girls here (including myself) have logged what they eat. Look at those logs. They will give you an idea of balance with the foods you eat.

Good luck to you!

Welcome to the site. We are all hear to help you. I hooked you up with a free plat. I think you should never go that low on cals ever.

Thank you soo much everyone it really does help hearing stuff from girls cuz lol i did get info about clen/T3 from a guy (no offence to any guys of course).

that was really useful and thank you to everyone who replied oh and a special thank you to "needtogetass" for hooking me up with the platinum.

.....about the cambridge diet this is end of weeek 7 now and i am seeing a councelor..........(the diet lasts 12 weeks)

for anyone that doesnt know about the cambridge it is a well balanced diet but the calorie in take is extremely low. I lost 2 stones (25pounds) in roughly 6 weeks...........it puts ur body in ketosis and you dont even have to work out but i do as my aim in total is to loose 60Llbs (so far i've lost 25 which means i have a long way to go).

how it works is you take 3 shakes a day which are full of everything your body needs in a day but in the form of low calorie shakes. in addition to this i go swimming between 3-5 times a week for 20-30mins and go to the sauna for 20min trying to sweat out pounds...lol. When i do go swimming I take 4 shakes daily to increase my protein intake to 57.6g

Below is a link to all the nutrition i take in daily...........if you look under "Cambridge diet drinks"

http://www.cambridge-diet.com/userfiles/file/nutrional_information.pdf

I know its extremely low calories but it has been working so i wanted to boost the weight loss.

I was actually going to purchase Cytomel (cytomix) and Clen stack in addition with this before i found this site as i read it works really well on girls....im looking to loose another 28 pounds fast somehow and quick.

hope this info was more useful

Before i forget to mention I've done all the reasearch on T3/Clen and i'm aware of the side affects but i guess im jus despret especially wen my family relationship is breaking down over my weight as i'm the odd one out............i know it shouldnt be this way but unfortunately for me it is.

I tried ephradine and clen previously (not together) but i want to try something that will make a big difference.

I was thinking even though i cant stay on T3 too long maybe it can burn my excess fat off as energy due to the increase in metabolism.

Thank you all.

Last edited:
You could end up dead too. Also t-3 has a rebound effect. So unless you get down to the real problem you could just end up twice as overweight as when you started once its all over.

Top Bottom