Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Just wana loose weight!!! will Clen/T3 and HGH cycle be good for this??

Jesus hon....5'4 144lbs is NOT FAT! If your family is contributing to your negative feelings about yourself then THEY are the problem, not you.

There is a lot we can do to help you lean out in a healthy way. but let me please ask you to not gauge your progress by a scale. As someone who threw her life down the drain and almost killed herself from being obsessed with watching that number on the scale decrease I can tell you that scales are evil and losing weight doesn't even tell the real story. What did you lose? Muscle? Fat? Water? There's no way to know. And it's such a slippery slope to place yourself at the edge of, especially if you feel this abdly about yourself right now.

Please listen to these women...they are smart and will help you do this the right way. But also please feel free to PM me if you ever just need to vent frustration.

Are you doing urine keto stick tests? (pee on a keto strip)? I don't see how this diet could possibly put you into ketosis. There is 47.5 grams of carbohydrates PER SHAKE. So you're getting roughly 150 grams a day (not including any food you're eating) and even more on days when you have 4 shakes.

I've done keto diets in the past to drop water and unless I'm at 10 grams of carbs or LESS, I don't get into ketosis. You're number may be a little different, but I can guarantee you, 150 a day ain't it! It should be MUCH lower. I would request to be tested to see for yourself if you aren't already. I would also request an explanation of how this high carb count could put you into ketois.

Please - don't keep looking for a quick fix/the easy way out with a pill. You need self discipline.
You need to fix your diet and get off that crap Cambridge. Sorry, but it is doing nothing but setting you up for failure.

What is your plan - WITH FOOD - as soon as you come off this shake thing? You better have one or you're going to be diving into bags of chips and boxes of twinkies like there is no tomorrow - and your metabolism is bottomed out due to the low calories. You have deprived yourself up to this point and I can't for the life of me believe that whomever said this was a good thing (and god I hope its not a doctor) can actually be TEACHING people this. How do these people justify this as "healthy".

Also, as Needto said - you're playing with fire if you're going to dabble with T3. You do not have enough experience to be thinking about substances at this point. You need to learn diet first. Eat real, whole foods for a while and learn your body and how to get it to do what you want it to just with diet.

I don't mean to come of harsh. It just makes me so angry that this is even an option for people who REALLY need help. It teaches people how to starve themselves and fail.

I can vouch for that... I was on 17g carbs a day......... VERY strict counting and I was not in Ketosis (testing every morning) after 1 month.

Ketones are not going to show in your urine as your body is going to be using them as fuel.

The sticks are designed for diabetics to make sure they are not in diabetic ketoacidosis, which is a dangerous medical condition.

If anything, you will register as 'trace' which is light beige and very difficult to read under some light conditions.

Thank you soo much everyone it really does help hearing stuff from girls cuz lol i did get info about clen/T3 from a guy (no offence to any guys of course).

that was really useful and thank you to everyone who replied oh and a special thank you to "needtogetass" for hooking me up with the platinum.

.....about the cambridge diet this is end of weeek 7 now and i am seeing a councelor..........(the diet lasts 12 weeks)

for anyone that doesnt know about the cambridge it is a well balanced diet but the calorie in take is extremely low. I lost 2 stones (25pounds) in roughly 6 weeks...........it puts ur body in ketosis and you dont even have to work out but i do as my aim in total is to loose 60Llbs (so far i've lost 25 which means i have a long way to go).

how it works is you take 3 shakes a day which are full of everything your body needs in a day but in the form of low calorie shakes. in addition to this i go swimming between 3-5 times a week for 20-30mins and go to the sauna for 20min trying to sweat out pounds...lol. When i do go swimming I take 4 shakes daily to increase my protein intake to 57.6g

Below is a link to all the nutrition i take in daily...........if you look under "Cambridge diet drinks"

http://www.cambridge-diet.com/userfiles/file/nutrional_information.pdf

I know its extremely low calories but it has been working so i wanted to boost the weight loss.

I was actually going to purchase Cytomel (cytomix) and Clen stack in addition with this before i found this site as i read it works really well on girls....im looking to loose another 28 pounds fast somehow and quick.

hope this info was more useful

With your height and weight, your BMI is now 24, and according to the Cambridge website:

BMI 20 - 25 = Healthy weight
Well done, you are an ideal weight for your height.

T3 may have some side effects, including a sluggish thyroid when you come off of it for anywhere from three to six weeks.

As I mentioned, I do know of two people who have been really successful with the Cambridge diet, but both of them had weighed over 20 stone, and you were only 12 stone when you started.

I wouldn't advise taking the drugs, I would just continue with the diet for the remaining five weeks and then look at another method to get the body you want.

You may want to do some research into the term 'skinny fat', as all too frequently, severe dieting (with exercise) is going to eat up all your muscle tissue, and it is muscle that gives the lovely shape to a woman's legs and arms.

I think you will find that the majority of the women here weigh FAR MORE than you would expect, and it is because we have muscle, but we are also quite compact.

I am the same height as you, and in my avatar, I weighed around 130 lbs.

Hi everyone i jus wana say a massive thank you for all your help and concern it really does mean a lot to me!!!

I know i'm being cheesy now...lol but you guys have really inspired me more then the ones closest to me, so thank you!

The ladies on this site are amazing. If you stick around you will make friends and have a great support system. There is a lot of applied knowledge on this site too.
BTW I would not touch Clen or T3 while doing that diet. With the minimal amount of food you are taking in you could severely damage yourself.

sounds like its all been covered. tbellon nailed it:
"You have probably already lost lean mass (muscle)" - that low of calories a day is NOT enough to feed your muscles.
"I don't see how this diet could possibly put you into ketosis." - no way, not possible. whoever is feeding you this info about your diet is wrong.

either way, you have to change your caloric intake at some point in order to "trick" your body. right now, your body is saying "yep, i got you figured out.. you're gonna give me this much here and that much there and so i'll just store this much away as fat since you are predictably starving me". mix it up. up your cals at least three times a week to 3 times your current daily. or do 3 weeks at 500 below your BMR per day, then go back to the starvation diet for a few weeks.

Top Bottom