Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do i break the news to her? (no, not what you think)

• Thread starter Thread starter E
  • Start date Start date

E

No this isn't another "how to I tell my g/f I juice?" thread. My g/f is begining to get into fitness competing. She has AMAZING genetics and is planning on competing in the mid-usa's not this year but the next. There is no doubt in my mind that she will get 1st or second. Like I said, she has awesome genetics and is a great tumbler. She is currently all natural and I believe, as well as her trainer, that she can sweep the competition next year. She wants to go very very far in the sport though and I don't know how to break it to her that in order to go that far she may have to use AS. She isnt terribly against AS.... she does my injections :) but I dont think she ever wants to use any. She is 5' 7" 145, Im not sure her BF% but it cant be very high. She has an amazing upper body (back, shoulders, arms, the whole package) and good legs (very underdeveloped calves but she is quickly bringing them up).

Thanks crew
E

Crew,
First off, why not cross that bridge when you get to it? I see no reason to address that issue now. Besides, by the time she competes, the 'look' and judging standards WILL have changed. She doesn't NEED any AAS at this time, and MAY never need them. It is possible that there will be a tested contest with the same prizes and purse as the untested.

Anyway, it seems to me that she has time to decide this later. The best thing now it to get her educated on what is going on and what is out there. (How about getting her involved with this discusion group for instance?) In time, she may be asking, "How do I break the news to HIM?"

BE

True true BE. I have talked with her about clen and she is very interrested.... in anavar as well. But as you say, we will cross that brisge when we get there. I would love her to come on here... she always asks me to post questions for her but she is too shy and unexperienced in computers to want to post herself :)

E

E:
I understand her issues with posting, my wife is the same way. She does enjoy reading over my shoulder though!

I gladly post for her, and maybe someday she will post on her own. That's not as important as her educating herself to what is, and is not true. Our sport is full of dis/misinformation!

BE

Very good point warlobo. I talked to her and she is down to start now. She says it will give her even more of an edge for the mid-usa's. I think we will start with light anavar and clen. Ill post you guys for help with her cycle when we get her the gear.

Thanks again!!!
E

Top Bottom