Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how can i make this work...

tinydancr

I am a professional dancer coming off 2 major neck surgeries... needless to say, my lean dancer body is a bit off. lol I have winnie 50 mg pills, and 2 bottles of deca. being i already have it, i need to know how to properly cycle to gain the best results. please advise... ; )... any help will be greatly appreciated... Thanks

Hey. Welcome Hun. Sorry to hear about your injuries I'm glad your feeling betta.
Im not sure about your ? But there are some great people on here are great who will help you.
Good luck !
Donna

One thing I would recommend is before taking winstrol check your bf:/: as from past experience the best results come when y bf is about 10:/: before you start the cycle.
Hope this helps.
Donna

Hey dancer welcome to EF.
Very sorry to hear about your neck ordeal.
I dont think you should mess with the deca. Deca is a mass builder/ weight gain drug for 98% of the general population.
As for the winny my advice to you would be to hold off on that as it tends to make peeps joints hurt/ach.
Are you through your rehab yet?
Actually I feel the best and safest thing for you right now would be Peptides.
GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 both of these will actually help your body heal from the operations.
Also I would suggest that you pm Rotten Willow. She has a lot of excellent knowledge for females and peptides.
Good luck and keep us informed.
Best regards
Bro Zed

Top Bottom