Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homerun Derby

rudedawg

Did anybody see it? I didn't see any posts on it so I wasn't sure.

Sosa was putting on a clinic in his first round (although it took about 30 minutes). His longest 524'.......GODDDDDDDDDD thats a bomb. I think they said he had 6 HR's that were over 500'.

Bonds hit 2 LOL.

For all you guys out there that think it is easy to hit bombs maybe you should watch one of these.

kingjohn said:
It was real cool rudedawg. ESPN is playing it all day.

Gotta love GIAMBI. Afterwards he was talking about how Sammy was taking it all serious, and how sweet it was to win when you go up against the best of the best (Sosa). Total class act.

Remember when Tino won it a few years back? THat was unbelievable. I miss Tino from my Yanks but the G man is A-OK by me!!

Giambi seemed to be taking it pretty serious too. I saw the whole thing but had to run an errand after Sosa hit. Sosa's bat was dragging through the zone in that last round bad. Either that round or the one before he hit 2 pitches into the right field line seats that were probably only 200' down the line.

Top Bottom