Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH vs IGF-1. Help me choose.

musclei

I intended to start with HGH in January but the more I read on the subject, the less sure I am of which of the two to choose.

I would be a first time user of either compound. My short term goal would be to get rid of some very stubborn deposits of fat in my belly and glutes (would HGH be better for this task?) but of course, in the long term I'm more interested in bulking.

IGF-1 sounds like a better option because it's cheaper, it's a pure growth factor and the protocol required to use it sounds like a lot less commitment than with HGH, which takes months before you can get results. The two reasons why I think HGH could be a better choice is that IGF-1 promotes aging while HGH does the exact opposite and because my primary goal is to get leaner, which I don't know if IGF-1 does as well as HGH.

Which one would you guys chose?

What is your current body fat?
How is your diet?
How often do you workout?
How often do you do cardio?
Do you drink soda?
What percentage of your daily protien intake do you get from a glass?

Go with igf. Hgh use over 40 can have tremendous benefits.

Use code joeb15 for 15%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

I disagree that IGF will desolve, destroy, eat or anything to fat in site injections. It causes cell reproduction.

What is your current body fat?
How is your diet?
How often do you workout?
How often do you do cardio?
Do you drink soda?
What percentage of your daily protien intake do you get from a glass?

Did I make it sound like I'm a fatty trying to get thinner on HGH? Sorry I didn't make myself clear: I've been working out forever, same thing with diet. I'm super lean and have veins popping out everywhere. I'm in it to bulk up, but before I'd like to get rid of some fat that's just enough to cover my abs.
No sodas, no junk food... I live in the gym.

Did I make it sound like I'm a fatty trying to get thinner on HGH? Sorry I didn't make myself clear: I've been working out forever, same thing with diet. I'm super lean and have veins popping out everywhere. I'm in it to bulk up, but before I'd like to get rid of some fat that's just enough to cover my abs.
No sodas, no junk food... I live in the gym.

Post a pic, post your diet and how much cardio do you do?
People are all different you may hold fat there... What is your bf?

I disagree that IGF will desolve, destroy, eat or anything to fat in site injections. It causes cell reproduction.

I wasnt saying use igf for fatloss. Hgh is the better choice for fat loss. But at his age I dont feel hgh is beneficial unless he uses a high dose. Igf will help him add mass which was also one of his goals. And its more cost effective to use peptides. To run 8+ius of hgh a day you better have deep pockets.

Use code joeb15 for 15%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Top Bottom