Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with newbie cycle please

swrachamp

Hello fellas. I’ve been reading a lot about this subject and have been trying to get informed, but there is so much information that it can be overwhelming.I’m hoping that someone here can help point me in the right direction based on your real knowledge.Here’s the deal.I’m a pretty healthy 41 year old man who works out and tries to stay in shape- moderately.I’m kind of stocky at 5’6”, 160 lbs. Very recent blood work shows that I’m in good health and my testosterone is at 550.It’s not great, but not that of a 70 year old either.I’m going on a 6 week assignment out of the country and I’d like to take advantage of this period away from home to work on my physique.I’d like to return and have my wife and friends say, “Whoa, you really hit the gym while you were gone!”I’m not into competition and getting HUGE is NOT my intent, but you know what I mean.I want to look sexy and feel good- maybe get some complements.

Currently, I’m near the Mexico border, so access to Sustenon 250, Deca, Nolvadex and even Ambroxol-Clenbuterol is easy and not too terribly expensive.I would like to get results, but not mess my endocrine system up or have big problems if I mess up PCT.This is where I could really use some help.What kind of cycle would you knowledgeable guys recommend?Thank you so much!

I leave in a week and I got a little head start a couple weeks ago, by jabbing Sustenon 250 in the following doses:

Week 1:1 Sustenon

Week 2: 2 Sustenon, 1 Mon and 1 Thursday

Week 3: 2 Sustenon, 1 Mon andThursday

This is where I’m at as of this writing.I will have access to Sustenon where I’ll be for six weeks.If I go all the way during my temporary duty, it would be a 9 week cycle.What advice could you give me?I really would appreciate it.Your knowledge could really make a difference for me.

Well, I'm kind of nervous about going through with it all the way without good guidance. What if I just counted my losses and shut it down at this point? Would I need PCT? Any advice?

Not sure about needing pct. But I would shut it down if I were you, 9 weeks isn't long enough to run a cycle of sustanon anyways.

Thanks for the input guys. Yah, I'm going to leave it for another time. Should I wait a couple weeks then start the Nolvadex I already bought?

Top Bottom