Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to the Chargers vs Titans game this Sunday!!!

oh also I know the complex that KB lives in, its like a dorm for kids who never went to college. I don't know his unit number, but we can ask random hos until we get a hit.

don't take any pics and post em bro, you don't want to show people how insecure you are :rolleyes:

Lestat said:
oh also I know the complex that KB lives in, its like a dorm for kids who never went to college. I don't know his unit number, but we can ask random hos until we get a hit.

lol. Also how funny would it be to see video of you and swole yelling up at hoes on the 3rd floor if they know a Killer Bee.

Megalomaniac said:
lol. Also how funny would it be to see video of you and swole yelling up at hoes on the 3rd floor if they know a Killer Bee.
i got his name and phone #, plus we got a pretty good description of him, could even print out some pics he's posted and make a flyer or something.

borris said:
don't take any pics and post em bro, you don't want to show people how insecure you are :rolleyes:
hhaah yeah, I sure don't wanna let those insecurities show by posting pictures of shit that I do! :confused:

Top Bottom