Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to the Chargers vs Titans game this Sunday!!!

swole said:
wtf I wanna meet up!@!!!!

I think KB must have given it to him to hard or something. I was in town for 3 weeks and he was "busy" the whole time.

Lestat said:
ahh, i'll be busy with the game sunday, free that night, but its a lot of driving for a meatup. If you were here longer I'd say do it, but we'll have to make it happen the next time one of us is in the vicinity of the other.

dude you're geigh. i'm on the other side of the country and within 2 hours of you and you can't fuckin meet the swole.

i'll drive down to San Diego that night son. THAT NIGHT!!!!

Megalomaniac said:
I think KB must have given it to him to hard or something. I was in town for 3 weeks and he was "busy" the whole time.
my bad man, that was bad bro behavior for sure. Fuck< i didn't realize it was 3 weeks. now I feel like shit

Lestat said:
my bad man, that was bad bro behavior for sure. Fuck< i didn't realize it was 3 weeks. now I feel like shit

Ya you should have met up before I had surgery/went to Vegas and blew 10,000, I was fired up then. Afterwards I was down and out with a bum knee, I would have been a downer then anyway.

Megalomaniac said:
Ya you should have met up before I had surgery/went to Vegas and blew 10,000, I was fired up then. Afterwards I was down and out with a bum knee, I would have been a downer then anyway.

I agree.

If I was down and out. I would want to meet lestat. It would definately make me feel better about myself.

swole said:
dude you're geigh. i'm on the other side of the country and within 2 hours of you and you can't fuckin meet the swole.

See if you can fly in a day early. That way you could roll out on a Saturday night.

I would love to see pics of lestat's average women and swoles perfect 10s together!@@!!

all the whey said:
See if you can fly in a day early. That way you could roll out on a Saturday night.

I would love to see pics of lestat's average women and swoles perfect 10s together!@@!!

I don't think I would want to see any pictures of what came of a late night Lestat/Swole meatup.

Megalomaniac said:
I don't think I would want to see any pictures of what came of a late night Lestat/Swole meatup.

The question is, would they post pics of each other while they were still hung over to show off their wimmins from last night?

swole said:

bro I'm totally down, its just a lot of driving for you (4 hours round trip) and you gotta be up early the next day for work right?

Its your call, I'll be home around 6pm or so. Weather here is shitty so I can't show off the beach like I normally would to out of town guests, but we can definitely find a fun spot and shoot the shit. Let me know, I'm gonna give you my # in a k message.

Top Bottom