Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to the Chargers vs Titans game this Sunday!!!

hawaiianflash said:
Looks like its going to be rainy and cold. SD takes this one easily 33-17.

Only 3 teams put up that many points on the Titans all season and in all 3 of those games Fisher decided to pass the ball. In SD this weekend it will be nothing but a running game from VY, LenDale, Brown, and Henry. Fisher won't step away from the run even if they get down 20-0. I've watched him closely for the last 13 years and in round one of the playoffs he pounds the ball.

SD 17- Tenn 13.

Wulfgar said:
Ill be there section C2
you in F2 or 3 bro?
just swapped tickets to be with some friends I am in F11 now, row 21

swole said:
yo lessie

i'll be landing at LAX on Sunday. Staying in LA until Tuesday morning.

How far of a drive is San Diego?
from LAX is will likely take 2 hours to get to my place, its kinda deep, but it'd be cool to hang out. what will you be doing in town?

Lestat said:
just swapped tickets to be with some friends I am in F11 now, row 21
nice bro..Ill throw something down @ u during the game..im gonna try to smuggle in a beach ball

Enjoy the game Lestat. I wish that I could be there so we could have the matchup in person. Watch VY, remember what happened last time he was in southern Cali for a big game?

Wulfgar said:
nice bro..Ill throw something down @ u during the game..im gonna try to smuggle in a beach ball
you in the same section?

Lestat said:
from LAX is will likely take 2 hours to get to my place, its kinda deep, but it'd be cool to hang out. what will you be doing in town?

landing at LAX at 12:30 your time on sunday

have to be a plant for work on monday (in City of Industry), but only until 4 PM the latest

flight leaves early on tuesday

wtf I wanna meet up!@!!!!

swole said:
landing at LAX at 12:30 your time on sunday

have to be a plant for work on monday (in City of Industry), but only until 4 PM the latest

flight leaves early on tuesday
ahh, i'll be busy with the game sunday, free that night, but its a lot of driving for a meatup. If you were here longer I'd say do it, but we'll have to make it happen the next time one of us is in the vicinity of the other.

Top Bottom