Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle; little advice for a little pussy

That post you put up Radar is gr8 info for our little pussy. I hope our little pussy will take your advice and really read it and underdand it. Maybe ever read it 2 or 3 times over.
I am glad to hear that our little pussy is rethinking the approach and consider eating and seriously training.
Good job little pussy!

Little pussy here is some insight for you from my personal situation. I have been training hard for the last 8 years before a 4 year break 7 years str8 and am 33. I am about to start a cut in a couple of weeks. I was going over what should I take and such been trying to figure it out. When it hit me I need to GET MY DIET SET! Just completely dialed I need to try different foods and different RATIOS. Man it sucks I want to just inject something and appear on muscle nad fitnees tomorrow. But man think of these things as enhancements. I will only enhance what you are already doing.

Second point if you havent hit your genetic potantial I mean you eat 5000 cals clean a day and can't grow lift hard. Then its time. So take these next 2 months like you plan to see and if you reach and if u are gonna joooooooooooooose do some test e str8 up 500 mg a week maybe split into 2. I would't any anything to it cause I just see no reason you will grow like crazy as long as you eat. The eating is tough.

Good luck I am gonna go get some pussy cause my sex drive finally popped like crazy bat shit yesterday!!!!
Good luck bro lots of thoughts on here to consider.

Top Bottom