Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle; little advice for a little pussy

You should train natural for another year or 2, and focus on your diet. You could put up 15lbs natural if you eat more clean food,train real hard and get as much rest as possible outside of the gym. A good tip I would give you is have your protein+carbs drink post-workout, get in one small meal (e.g.banana,apple,5 tablespoons of peanut butter), and then have a 2 hour nap. You will speed your recovery and naturally boost a little growth hormone! I trained natural and very hard for the last 6 months and put up 15lbs doing this! But it's all in the food you eat!! If I could go back and not have used steroids until now then I definetly would!!

I'd love to try these bars, but unless I'm mistaken the shipping to the UK would be 20 dollars and the bars are only 17 dollars in the first place. Just doesn't make financial sense sadly :(

Someone please tell me I'm wrong :)
Buy in bulk or more than one product!

The advice im getting is great, because im still weary to go on so young, im waiting the 2-3 months to see my gains and im going to try and add more to my diet and start legitimately gorging, I'm starting to drink almost 2 liters of milk a day and and when i cant eat anymore im eating poptarts for the calories. depending on how much i gain im going to make a decision.

PLease don't eat poptarts

~EZ

I'd love to try these bars, but unless I'm mistaken the shipping to the UK would be 20 dollars and the bars are only 17 dollars in the first place. Just doesn't make financial sense sadly :(

Someone please tell me I'm wrong :)

25% sale on, RIGHT NOW?

haahha

btw nelson really wana give your book a whirl?

be honest:

is the workout information worth it?

steroids + supps + dieting aside?

and is there information on athletic training for athletes for sports like football, mma?

Top Bottom