Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat loss calculations

tenakakhan1989

hey

I was wondering if i cud get help with this, i want to lose between 2-3 lbs per week over a 3 month period.

I worked out my BMR requires 1680 calories a day

but i do a lot of kickboxing so I guess I burn about 1000 a day through exericise, i also use kettlebell workouts 3 times a week

from what i read, 3500 calories is 1 lb, so to lose 3 in a week do i need a calories deficit of 10,500 per week, this would mean 1500 per day

if so, should i do something like 500 calories less than my BMR= 1150 per day, and not eat anything to make up for exercise, leaving a calories deficit of about 1500 per day?

or is this way too much?

thanks

hey

I was wondering if i cud get help with this, i want to lose between 2-3 lbs per week over a 3 month period.

I worked out my BMR requires 1680 calories a day

but i do a lot of kickboxing so I guess I burn about 1000 a day through exericise, i also use kettlebell workouts 3 times a week

from what i read, 3500 calories is 1 lb, so to lose 3 in a week do i need a calories deficit of 10,500 per week, this would mean 1500 per day

if so, should i do something like 500 calories less than my BMR= 1150 per day, and not eat anything to make up for exercise, leaving a calories deficit of about 1500 per day?

or is this way too much?

thanks

At your activity level (extremely active: 1680 * 1.9) you currently need about 3200 calories daily just to maintain your bodyweight. This is based on your reported activity levels and your estimate

Know that losing three pounds of fat per week is a very rapid rate. Trying to lose that fast would run a rather high risk of losing skeletal muscle as well, provided you were not using AAS.
If you cut your calories deep enough to actually lose fat that fast, I don't think you'd have the energy to maintain your current activity level.

I'd suggest you not run a deficit of more than 500 calories daily.

Top Bottom