Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle help

Bro, you're already bulked. Screw the scale, all that weight doesn't mean chit if its all puff. Cut up what you already got and you'll feel better, look better, and feel bigger than adding on untold pounds of bloof to see the scale say 250, nobody else can see the scale. They Can see cuts however

You have a valid point zm I do know guys my same stats but look larger due to definition I guess I've just always wanted to know how that weight would feel on my frame I know I am not a small guy but I feel small all the guys I work out with are between 200 to 225 but are 4 to 6 in shorter

Weight feels good, but its those shadows in the mirror, that make a dude look big. I find personally that "cut muscle" that good lean, hard sht, stays longer and makes you look better. I know I couldn't wipe my own ass on DECA, couldn't touch my shoulder... But the abs also went, and with em, the smuts.. And we can't be havin all that

Top Bottom