Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Culpepper is a freak!

did anybody see your big huge daunte crying on the sidelines this week cause he had a bloody nose.... daunte is a ball hog:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't get to see him play that much where I am. I don't know about a ball hog (as a QB?), but he is certainly too inconsistent. Hopefully he'll improve with maturity. He could also stand to lose about 20 lbs.

A ballhog Quarterback?

I don't think you are using the correct term. Its not possible seeing as the entire point to the position is to somehow get the ball to another player.

Anyway, maybe you mean he holds onto the ball to long before feeling safe enough to pass?

I don't think he chooses not to have reception stats, since this stat alone is what measures a QB.:rolleyes:

ballhog= he doesnt look to pass the ball. he looks to run first and as a quarterback that is being a ball hog. especially if hes within 15 yards of the goal line. good luck if your gonna see him do anything but run.......thats college not pros

culpeppers and moster..and a freak

i think he weighs something like 260 runs in the 4.5 range
and i heard he can throw some serious numbers in the weight room.

freaks:
javon kearse
culpepper
who else?

i hate daunte... damn as soon as i trade moss from my team he throws to him... damn i hate that daunte cullpepper:mad:

rgosit said:
culpeppers and moster..and a freak

i think he weighs something like 260 runs in the 4.5 range
and i heard he can throw some serious numbers in the weight room.

freaks:
javon kearse
culpepper
who else?

David Boston (6'2", 240lb WR w/speed)

"I think they are on the rebound after a slow start"

One Elite fitness member posts, obviously after hitting the crack pipe, in reference to that most laughable team from minnesota.

Top Bottom