Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Culpepper is a freak!

JayBro said:
"I think they are on the rebound after a slow start"

One Elite fitness member posts, obviously after hitting the crack pipe, in reference to that most laughable team from minnesota.

What can I say? I am a hopeful (or hopeless) fan of a team that sucks this year.

Speed Freak:
a 100% D. Sanders... fastest catch-up speed I've ever witnessed..

john [/B]

true dat, but to be an effective corner today you need speed and a little size and strenghth too (ala Shawn Springs)

brian urlacker from the bears,

also like the hits from adam archuelata on the rams
lynch on the bucks..

and alstot pounding people

Those guys are all good, but seem to be mere mortals that work hard and do great. I wouldn't call them freaks though, except maybe Urlacher, he can get to the ball from anywhere and chases QBs and RBs down from behind.

Hey Pikey, I went to Central Florida as well. Watched Daunte light it up his Junior and Senior years (for those of you who don't remember...he was a long shot for the Heisman his senior year). The guy is a freak of nature, incredible athlete. I played against him in a charity/sorority basketball tournament. He's genuinely a nice guy.

As for this "ball hog" garbage. Does anyone think he was a ball hog last year? No. Why not? Because they still had Robert Smith. Take away the running game and guess what...even Randy Moss can't get open! What the hell else is he going to do with the ball but run it? I hardly think he's as "one dimensional" as Cordell Stewart! Culpepper's got a cannon for an arm, he just can't find the guys to throw it too this year.

Just my 2 cents.

Good to see a fellow UCF allumni.

You also live near where I live now. I find alot of people on these boards from Florida, and it is a small world.

Who knows, maybe I knew you when I went to school there.

Ever work out at the Worlds gym in Oviedo?

Anyways, I don't care what the Vikes are doing this year, Culpepper is still the F**king man!!!

Top Bottom