Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Culpepper is a freak!

hehe. Yeah. You?

My username says it all. I used to live in the house.

No doubt in my mind we have seen each other around.

Also I have some friends from Sigma Chi, Sig Ep, DU, and SAE. Dated some Zeta's and know some Tri Delts and DG.

You remember that big oaf that owns World's, Doug? hehe.

I've seen Sable and a few Pro Wrestlers in that gym before too.

Yep, I went through in Spring of '94. Wasn't real active after that though. I haven't been in that house in years.

I do remember Doug...I was also friends with a couple of the girls who worked at the front desk.

Hey I knew people in 94, where did you go through?

If you don't want to say, then just tell me which house where on Greek row. (i can tell from that).

The house with the broke-down fire truck in the front yard. Black and white tiled (linoleum) floor. Same house you lived in bro.

Get the fuck out of here!!!!!!!!!

For real? Holy shit! I should have figured you were a bro, meeting you on this forum.

Hmm, went inactive in 94? I at least know some guys you went through with.

Email or PM me if you ever get a chance...

[email protected]

told ya daunte sucks... get a qb in there that isnt worried about his rushing stats and minnesota dominates like they should have all year

I'm glad to see the Vikes win a game, but I sincerely don't think that Daunte Culpepper is trying to add running stats. Maybe touchdowns, and that would be a good thing.

It was good to see Randy Moss perform again.

the differance between a goood qb and daunte is that after a good play the good qb goes right on playing and thinking about the next play. daunte will celabrate and act stupid and it affects the next play. like most fools who act up in the league and think its wwf.

balplayer said:
the differance between a goood qb and daunte is that after a good play the good qb goes right on playing and thinking about the next play. daunte will celabrate and act stupid and it affects the next play. like most fools who act up in the league and think its wwf.

Brett Favre does this too, doesn't he? I think Daunte will learn to calm down a bit as he matures.

Top Bottom