Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bwahaha.. Kobe sucks

J-DAM

Way to force the shot the last two times up the court. Feel free to dish the rock every now and then ya ballhog.

hahah i didn't watch the game ('cause i don't care about it at all) but i heard from the frathouse across the way through open windows the guys swearing at kobe: "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, KOBE!!!" haha.

I don't mind Kobe, he's a great talent...but Shaq on the other hand, he is a whiny bitch, all he does is cry about how no one can beat the lakers unless they cheat, who the hell does he think he is, he's no Kareem, and he has the class of a 5 year old.

Who also has managed to accomplish more than Jordan did at the same point in their careers as far a championships go.

you cant say that, look at Jordan's team when he came in and look at Kobe's team now. Huge difference. I think it is also proven that they can't really win squat without Shaq in the game. Jordan was pretty much a one man team.

IronGhost said:

you cant say that, look at Jordan's team when he came in and look at Kobe's team now. Huge difference. I think it is also proven that they can't really win squat without Shaq in the game. Jordan was pretty much a one man team.
I'm with the ghost here, good point made about Jordans supporting cast or lack thereof, Jordan defines the game of basketball, offensively/defensively, again the man "defines" the entire game, kobe won't match him and I will be suprised if anyone ever will, Jordan gets my vote for athlete of the century, no man has ever dominated in such a fashion, he even surpasses Ali. peace

Days of the Tantric said:
Does Jordan win 6 championships without Pippen? No way. I won't argue. There's a huge difference in the supporting cast, but Kobe is a more polished player than Jordan was at the same age. Only time will tell if he will blossom the way Jordan did. My guess would be that he will not.
Anyone who can win a championship with Bill Cartwright is a ninja.

Top Bottom