Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brett Favre is now with the Jets

*The_West* said:
awesome find mate!
i refer every arrogant american (and choco thunder) who thinks "football" is the hardest hitting sport to this video. pads and helmets are for pussies. this guy got BROKEN

Looks like you're calling me arrogant american?

See, here's the problem. Never once did I call you names. You have your opinion and I have mine, we can just agree to disagree.

Instead you need to shove your opinions down my throat.

I don't ever recall calling you out like this (or anyone else for that matter) so I really don't know what your problem is. Maybe this is why you got into so many "fist fights" when you were younger? See, you don't agree with someone and you start dropping names and acting like an immature child because you're not getting your way. Whatever.

Chocolate_Thunder said:
Looks like you're calling me arrogant american?

See, here's the problem. Never once did I call you names. You have your opinion and I have mine, we can just agree to disagree.

Instead you need to shove your opinions down my throat.

I don't ever recall calling you out like this (or anyone else for that matter) so I really don't know what your problem is. Maybe this is why you got into so many "fist fights" when you were younger? See, you don't agree with someone and you start dropping names and acting like an immature child because you're not getting your way. Whatever.
oh get of your "maturity" horse mate. the reason i said "arrogant americans" was actually because jnev said "filthy euros" and called me a "snaggletoothed limey fucker" which if you ask me, is pretty damn offensive and childish. not that i give a shit, iv been called worse.
and im calling you out? whatever.

walliwalibus said:
His crybaby ass will be hurt by 4th game. He will go back to the painkillers, if he already hasn't. And the rest of team will be pissed because they thought he was their dream come true.
:rolleyes:

yeah, considsering he hasn't missed a game in what, 15 years?

Chocolate_Thunder said:
I'd be shocked if he finished the season. The receivers he is getting are no where near the level of the one's he had in Green Bay.

lol

you act like he had an elite receiving core last year or recently.

coles and driver are pretty much on the same level.

jennings? gimme a break. he's ok, but cotchery is one of the most underrated receivers in the league.

other than that, who else did he have? Bubba franks? Whos now on the jets?

yeah guys, the painkiller insults are kinda below the belt
If I made millions of dollars per year, I'd be mainlining heroin into my cawk.

*The_West* said:
oh get of your "maturity" horse mate. the reason i said "arrogant americans" was actually because jnev said "filthy euros" and called me a "snaggletoothed limey fucker" which if you ask me, is pretty damn offensive and childish. not that i give a shit, iv been called worse.
and im calling you out? whatever.

Shocking to see the url here, no?

http://www.ricochet.co.uk/images/big/teeth.JPG

Top Bottom