Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brett Favre is now with the Jets

seaking420 said:
I hope he plays as big as he is

time will only tell
he could be a bust
he could be reckless
he could suck his first years trying to adjust
then be a madman

I have no f--n clue

from an article on espn.com

I have been in tears all day. I can see how it might appear to be an upgrade for the Jets, and maybe it is,, but to think this sets back a draft pick in Clemens, Favre has to learn a whole new playbook, new environment, new coaching, new personnel....how is this guy going to be ready in 3.5 weeks?

He doesn't even sound like he's left GB behind. He's not practice shape ready and if he doesn't quickly adapt Jets fans will see Clemens actualy deserving the starting nod. Then what?

Pretend Favre has actuallly learned the system enough to execute it?

This has disaster written all over it and it couldn't have happened to a more disorganized, desperate and out of touch organization.

They are turning themselves into the Washington Redskins of the AFC.

They are turning themselves into the Washington Redskins of the AFC.

I actually said that when they were even considering getting farve......like you said time will tell.

One thing is for sure Ortiz.........i like the way you are not one sided. Just cause your a pats fan you dont over look other shit. You know the pats are good, but at the same time you know reality.....which is you cant predict whats going to happen until you are half way into the season. Teams go from being great to terrible in one year. K to you.

*The_West* said:
awesome find mate!
i refer every arrogant american (and choco thunder) who thinks "football" is the hardest hitting sport to this video. pads and helmets are for pussies. this guy got BROKEN
skinny guys hitting skinny guys

a typical 250lb NFL linebacker would maraud those pieces of paper
this is the Jets top draft pick
aka a rookie

29oo70k.jpg

versus

bh0u8.jpg

^that's my younger brother at about 320
he was in the NFL for 7 years

I know a thing or two about inside the NFL

seaking420 said:
I actually said that when they were even considering getting farve......like you said time will tell.

One thing is for sure Ortiz.........i like the way you are not one sided. Just cause your a pats fan you dont over look other shit. You know the pats are good, but at the same time you know reality.....which is you cant predict whats going to happen until you are half way into the season. Teams go from being great to terrible in one year. K to you.

Thanks for the kind words my friend
I try to be as objective as I can
I like good, intelligent football talk
not the "you suck"
cack slapping the key board ,4th graded shiat that calvelessjethomer
sometimes pulls. He's still my boy tho. I just wanna get him in a head lock and noogie him till he's bald. Then go get a beer.
If Jenkins stays healthy in the middle for the Jets he could be a huge part of that defensive.
A big "if", but when healthy, and determined he'll be a monster

NCAA and NFL players aren't on the jooosy juice?

OLOLOLOL

ortiz34 said:
NCAA and NFL players aren't on the jooosy juice?

OLOLOLOL
my brother didn't
he's a holy roller

would have helped him to recover from injuries
he went up against green bay's reggie white in a preseason game
the minister of defence schooled my bro

he was a center
watch the center when they line up
the center calls out the blocking assignments
he's tasked with spotting will and sam
will being the weak side backer
sam strong