Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brett Favre is now with the Jets

jnevin said:
Rugby hits aren't close to American football hits.

agreed, no matter what they try to say. that show on tv that does sports comparison test on different hits. boxing, rugby, football, and some thing else. i remember the ruby hit was 2000lbs of force and the football hit was 3500lbs.

jnevin said:
Rugby hits aren't close to American football hits.
pffffffft "look at me, i need to wear a suit of armour and a helmet to play contact sports" set of fairies
mwm5 said:
agreed, no matter what they try to say. that show on tv that does sports comparison test on different hits. boxing, rugby, football, and some thing else. i remember the ruby hit was 2000lbs of force and the football hit was 3500lbs.
let me guess, this program was american? :rolleyes: there is no such thing as a "rugby hit" a tackle is a tackle. these programs are always set up, mate

*The_West* said:
let me guess, this program was american? :rolleyes: there is no such thing as a "rugby hit" a tackle is a tackle. these programs are always set up, mate

they had two ruby guys, both sounded European. One guy hit the other full contact they had sensors on their bodies and then they did the same for football, boxing, and the other was hockey.

you sound like the black hole guy......"what color do u think the scientist was" give me a break.

Top Bottom