Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bookie 200% k hits !! post in here everyday for free k hits !!

I've made the executive decision to leave early! My son is in a soccer tourny this week so going to sneak out and go watch his game.

good for you..

mine is 4 now and I arrange my life around him.. missed a lot with the 2 older kids.. not with this one..

helps that I'm older now...

good for you..

mine is 4 now and I arrange my life around him.. missed a lot with the 2 older kids.. not with this one..

helps that I'm older now...

I haven't missed too many over the years and it's something he notices. The time goes so quickly with them doesn't it?

Older and wiser Spy :)

Bro why do you want to run? Do you just enjoy it? I thought your goals were to lean out and build muscle and if so running is countering those goals. Ever notice a real runners physique? They have endurance for days but look like ethiopians bro. Just think about it. Spend that running shoe money on quality foods and get your ass to the gym. :supercool
OHHHH hellz no.
Okay lets get this going....
Yes PROFESSIONAL Runners look like a breeze will blow them away.
But running is Cardio, And cardio is good for bloodflow, and endurance. Running 30 miles is waaaayy different from running 2-4 miles.
Sustained Heart rate is the goal. Not distance and speed.
Now running is the WORST cardio for wear and tear on the body. but moderation is the key.
Run, Eliptical, Bike, or however you have to rotate them.

OHHHH hellz no.
Okay lets get this going....
Yes PROFESSIONAL Runners look like a breeze will blow them away.
But running is Cardio, And cardio is good for bloodflow, and endurance. Running 30 miles is waaaayy different from running 2-4 miles.
Sustained Heart rate is the goal. Not distance and speed.
Now running is the WORST cardio for wear and tear on the body. but moderation is the key.
Run, Eliptical, Bike, or however you have to rotate them.

Yea I didn't mean endurance running fuck all that shit Im not made for that I just wanna do HIIT sprinting and to do some actual cardio outside of the gym. Making a custom pair on NikeID :D

Top Bottom