Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bookie 200% k hits !! post in here everyday for free k hits !!

Why you lol at me :(

Bro why do you want to run? Do you just enjoy it? I thought your goals were to lean out and build muscle and if so running is countering those goals. Ever notice a real runners physique? They have endurance for days but look like ethiopians bro. Just think about it. Spend that running shoe money on quality foods and get your ass to the gym. :supercool

Bro why do you want to run? Do you just enjoy it? I thought your goals were to lean out and build muscle and if so running is countering those goals. Ever notice a real runners physique? They have endurance for days but look like ethiopians bro. Just think about it. Spend that running shoe money on quality foods and get your ass to the gym. :supercool

Lol no I hate running cause it hurts my shins since I never had a pair of running shoes but Im not talkin bout cross country. I was a sprinter in high school I was just gonna hiit style'd running but your right fugg it

Top Bottom