Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blue Sky Peptide Gw and Tadalafil

jaymunoz90

First off, wasn't sure where to post this so if this is the wrong place can the mods move it.

So to start i ordered from Blue Sky Peptides last monday, recieved my order by wednesday. Couldn't believe how fast i got my stuff. I ordered 3 bottles of the gw and 3 bottles of the tadalafil.

I started dosing my rat that day, I did 5mg of the gw once that morning, and again at night, and only 3mg of the tadalafil that morning (rat doesn't have ed and was gonna be around others and didn't want to risk hiding a stiffy lol). Anyways didn't notice a single thing.

Day two was completely free so the tadalafil was upped to 15mg and the gw remained the same. Didn't notice a single thing.

Day three the gw stayed the same again, and the tadalafil was upped to 30mg and still nada.

Today's day four and still nothing.

Does anyone have any experience with Blue Sky Peptides? I haven't emailed them yet but i was wondering if the tadalafil was highly underdosed or what was going on.

As for the gw, the dose will stay at 5mg twice a day and then after two weeks will up to 10mg twice a day if nothing's changed.

Thanks!

Top Bottom