Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/24 NBA celts @ pistons 8:30 est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Boston Celtics vs. Detroit Pistons

- The Boston Celtics and the Detroit Pistons will both be trying to pick up a playoff win on Saturday when they battle at The Palace of Auburn Hills.

Oddsmakers currently have the Pistons listed as 5½-point favorites versus the Celtics, while the game's total is sitting at 176.

The Pistons evened the Eastern Conference Finals with a 103-97 win over the Celtics in Game 2 on Thursday, as 4.5-point road underdogs. The 200 points sailed OVER the posted total of 173.

Richard Hamilton led the way with 25 points for the Pistons, while five others reached double figure scoring in the victory.

Kevin Garnett had a double-double with 24 points and 13 rebounds for Boston. Paul Pierce recorded a game-high 26 points, and Ray Allen added 25 in the loss.

Team records:
Boston: 66-16 SU, 52-28-2 ATS
Detroit: 59-23 SU, 46-35-1 ATS

Boston most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 3-7
Before playing Detroit are 6-4
After playing Detroit are 3-7
After a loss are 7-3

Detroit most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 8-2
Before playing Boston are 7-3
After playing Boston are 8-2
After a win are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games when playing Detroit
Boston is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Boston is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games on the road
Detroit is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Detroit is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 6 games when playing Boston
Detroit is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home

Celts baby

dam i was expecting a +1.5 mill k pile-on pistons ... cold feet in here? lolzz

look at that pile on.....damn, i wanted to put $$ on the pistons soooooo bad. sorry detroit, pot odds. :p

wow i seen it all.. celts blowin out the pistons at the half .. pistons are the most unpredictable team i ever seen

hurricane187 said:
wow i seen it all.. celts blowin out the pistons at the half .. pistons are the most unpredictable team i ever seen
they're consistently inconsistent as my former strength coach used to say.....i was actually gonna put money on the pistons, just too much $$ on them....it's like hold a 3-5 offsuit from the big blind and having 7 people call down a large pre-flop raise......hmmhmmm

Top Bottom