Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle confusion

Sito4life

Hey wassup guys I'm still in my researching stage right now.. I want to start in the summer once i have studied alot of this..Im 25 years old, 235lbs, 6'3, muscular athlethic built.. This is the question I have : I have been reading alot of post saying that Tren is not good for your first cycle and I kinda understand the reasons why, BUT I know two of my friends;one who just took a Tren only cycle and the other which took Tren A/Test Prop stack cycle for there first time and they did not have any bad problems like everyone is talking about..Maybe some acne and a little aggression but they said its definitly not how people are describing it here..I know that everybody's body reacts differently, but should I listen to them and just try the Tren Enth for my first?? I was planning on doing a bulking cycle for 2 months and a cutting right after for a month just to start..Is that a right move? Hope you guys could give me some advice!!

Test only bro, 500 mg a week. You will get freaking huge if you know how to eat and train, i sure did when i ran it as my first cycle. Even if you dont experience any sides with tren there is no point using it yet, its some super power stuff. When you can still make amazing gains off test alone or ran with a few orals such as d-bol then keep doing it, only start tren when test isn't doing enough for you and you have reached a point where it is extremely hard to gain. This in my experience takes years, so all i have to say is your not ready for it, it in my opinion would be a waste.

thank for the advice.. I have been hearing the same thing everywhere..Just curious cuz ive seen the good results from the tren but imma take your advice!!!

Look at it this way, hormones are serious business,and tren is the harshest substance out there, reardless if they say it's ok, Tren is still causing serious changes in the body that will last a long time (good & bad)

Tren only, oh christ!

You could see the same results from less harsher steroids is what people are sayin so why put your body under unneccesary stress. :) Do it right 400 - 500 mgs test a week.

It's like this:

Tren is one of the strongest and harshest compounds out there. You simply do not need it at this stage.

The goal should always be getting the job done using as little and risking as little as possible.

Chances are you will get a very strong reaction from test alone or primo alone on a first run. Go with that then.

There is a matter of progression here. Once you use at a certain level it becomes harder to gain with less or with milder compounds. Not impossible but your gains will be smaller.

Thus to put it simply it's just plain dumb as well as risky to start out with something like tren.

Hope this answers your question.

Top Bottom