Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle advice, options and opinions please!

Fasman

So I'm going to do my first cycle and I wanted to collect some more advice and opinions from you guys that are willing to throw it my way. Ive dont extensive research but what does anyone think is the best product to use? Orals or injects? How much and how often? I'm 5'10', 182 lbs, ~8% bf, lean and athletic build. Ive been lifting for 3 years and know my way around it so I'm sure to make use of an advantage. Thanks for any info!

So I'm going to do my first cycle and I wanted to collect some more advice and opinions from you guys that are willing to throw it my way. Ive dont extensive research but what does anyone think is the best product to use? Orals or injects? How much and how often? I'm 5'10', 182 lbs, ~8% bf, lean and athletic build. Ive been lifting for 3 years and know my way around it so I'm sure to make use of an advantage. Thanks for any info!

Obviously you havn't done nearly as much research as you claim or you would already know the answer to this.....:finger2:

What are your goals?

well from what im reading different amounts work differently for all people, as one would think, but to answer your question, Im wanting to increase my strength and mass. I've been at a sticking point for a while now. I take in 3500-3800 calories a day, eating every 3 or so hours. My strength continues to gradually increase, but my lean mass does not.

well from what im reading different amounts work differently for all people, as one would think, but to answer your question, Im wanting to increase my strength and mass. I've been at a sticking point for a while now. I take in 3500-3800 calories a day, eating every 3 or so hours. My strength continues to gradually increase, but my lean mass does not.

3800 calories should be plenty at 182 lbs to gain mass. What is your training routine like? How much sleep are you getting at night?

Anyways to answer your question, a first cycle could be..

10-12 Weeks Test E at 500mg/week.
4 Weeks of either Dbol or Beastdrol as a kickstart.

If you cant grow off that then either your not eating NEARLY as much as you say or your training routine is garbage. Most likely the former.

3800 calories should be plenty at 182 lbs to gain mass. What is your training routine like? How much sleep are you getting at night?

Anyways to answer your question, a first cycle could be..

10-12 Weeks Test E at 500mg/week.
4 Weeks of either Dbol or Beastdrol as a kickstart.

If you cant grow off that then either your not eating NEARLY as much as you say or your training routine is garbage. Most likely the former.[/qu

As far as my routine...

Monday: high rep legs, low rep shoulders, abs
Tuesday: low rep chest and low rep back
Wednesday: low rep legs, low rep shoulders, abs
Thursday: chest and Tri's
Friday: each muscle group gets a 1x50 set

as the weeks progress I alter the sets and reps, but still incorporating low rep and high reps, always to failure for each set. As far as "high rep" im going 15-20 and "low rep" 6-10. I just started this routine about 3 weeks ago.

As far as my routine...

Monday: high rep legs, low rep shoulders, abs
Tuesday: low rep chest and low rep back
Wednesday: low rep legs, low rep shoulders, abs
Thursday: chest and Tri's
Friday: each muscle group gets a 1x50 set

as the weeks progress I alter the sets and reps, but still incorporating low rep and high reps, always to failure for each set. As far as "high rep" im going 15-20 and "low rep" 6-10. I just started this routine about 3 weeks ago.

Ummmm that^^^^^^^^^ is the reason your not growing right there. That is just horrible.

If you want to do a 5 day split at least do something like this...

Monday: Chest/calves
Tues: Back/ abs
Wens: OFF
Thurs: Bi's/Tri's/ forearms
Fri: quads/hams/calves
Sat: Shoulders/ abs
Sun:OFF

Or
Mon: Chest/tri
Tues: Quads/calves
Wens: Off
Thurs: Shoulders/abs
Fri: Hams/calves
Sat: Back/Bi's
Sun: OFF

jmat2407 hit it right on the head ,thats a horrible routine!

Top Bottom