Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

maybe don't have any milk or protein powder before cardio it could mess with your stomach

Nice work on the cable hammers
Thanks steve!
good to see that your knees are getting stronger
I agree with you, its Very good to feel my knees get stronger with less pain. Maybe I can start squatting again, sooner rather than later, maybe 🙂
your arms are a huge my man good job
Love to hear it 💪🏽. Thanks bro!
Bros nice work out you put in some good volume
I apreciate that. I'm pushing myself to the max for this last few weeks left of the cut.
I like how you're taking 1 minute between sets
nothing wrong with a sped up work out it's good to have those once in a while
Yeah I agree, mixing things up occasionally can be advantageous.
walking is the best thing
3-hour walk is incredible great job
Im starting to enjoy my 3-hour long Walks. 🫠
maybe don't have any milk or protein powder before cardio it could mess with your stomach
Yeah, My buddy has to avoid milk and whey because of his stomach. Thankfully, I dont have that issue. Plus, I gotta make sure I get in some protein before my cardio because I do my cardio immediately after training.

Last edited:
Chest/Front Delts
~Short on Time so I couldn't rest more than 1 minute in between sets and I decided to stay on the bench for all of today's Chest training because of time, so slightly less volume for today. Still had an amazing Pump. BTW, The only reason I add Front Lateral raises is because my Front Delts are not as developed as I would like. My shoulders seem to never get sore which makes me feel like I could have pushed it harder.

Incline Bench Press [10sets]
~15° Incline
1 @ 225lbs for 12
1 @ 225lbs for 10
1 @ 185lbs for 10
~30° Incline
1 @ 155lbs for 10
1 @ 155lbs for 14
1 @ 155lbs for 10
~45° Incline
1 @ 135lbs for 14
1 @ 155lbs for 8
~60° Incline
1 @ 105lbs for 12
1 @ 95lbs for 8

Front Delt Dumbell Raise [5sets]
1 @ 20lbs for 30
~ Drop Set
1 @ 20lbs for 12 than,
1 @ 15lbs for 20 than,
1 @ 12.5lbs for 15 than,
1 @ 10lbs for 15

~After training, I had a scoop of Whey with a little bit of Milk, than I hit my cardio. 3 Hour walk. Going smoothly 😌
@bubbanader after workout you can add 1 tbps of honey in the shake as well man :)
bench press you did crazy volume MUST have been pumped

Top Bottom