Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

I think if you took a week off of walking your knees would heal. I know if I get knee pain cardio is the first thing I cut.
Trust me, I would love for that to be the case, but it isnt, plus I only have few weeks left on this cycle so a week break is a no-go for me. Gotta push hard this last few weeks to get my abs in nicely. Unfortunately, My knee pain is internal damage caused by a car accident. According to the doc, I need surgery to fully be pain free. Well I said screw surgery, In my opinion I think it could get worse after surgery. Most I can do is using Good Knee Sleeves and wrap them up tightly. When I wrap it up nicely, the popping and bone rubbing, clicking, & pain, all goes away. I have also been incorporating exercises to strengthen the area, including walking backwards like you recommended, which is helping, thanks to you brotha.

Damn that sucks about the damage. I guess just do what feels good and not overdo it. Sometimes time heals things. I have same issue with shoulder and for the grace of god it healed on my last cycle using GH and IGF-1.
Thanks man, you know how it is, injuries suck big time. I'm gonna look into adding GH and IGF-1 on my next Bulk, especially if it helped you. I apreciate the advice 👍

I got some More Steak for you Guys with a side of rice with A sweet potato, along some Steamed veggies(Carrots,Corn,Green peas,Green beans,Kale,Spinach) Delicious and Healthy! Super high protein. Enjoy!
1000010927.jpg

MACROS:
1000010924.jpg

Top Bottom