Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/9 Indianapolis @ Baltimore sunday night 1 million prize

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
these pile-ons are killin' me
some of it's due to the popularity of the place
more people=more to pile on

Spartacus said:
these pile-ons are killin' me
some of it's due to the popularity of the place
more people=more to pile on

Personally I wouldn't mind if you called your own spreads. Just do it on games where its clearly going to be lopsided betting. Try to even it out a little by suckering a few to the other side with some extra points.

He simply needs to be a mod. Being a mod would allow him to move the odds dynamically as a pile-on appears, just as real-world bookies do. Anyone who had already bet would keep the odds they'd laid their bet at but he could change the odds for bets yet to come.

Another aspect to being a mod is that he would be able to set a limit to control how much he's prepared to lose. It would effectively give him the power to say "no more bets". The software is already in place.

blut wump said:
He simply needs to be a mod. Being a mod would allow him to move the odds dynamically as a pile-on appears, just as real-world bookies do. Anyone who had already bet would keep the odds they'd laid their bet at but he could change the odds for bets yet to come.

Another aspect to being a mod is that he would be able to set a limit to control how much he's prepared to lose. It would effectively give him the power to say "no more bets". The software is already in place.
Good ideas

blut wump said:

well said

pileons used to be around 3 million max except for the super bowl and the big NCAA bowls

I could handle that

Alternatively, open up the software so that every bookie can use it. It simply requires for permissions to be changed.

Top Bottom