Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/11 nfl colts @ titans 8 pm est nbc

titans were great last year .. what happened to them
Its a lot of things.

#1 losing the best most dominat Def tackle in the game,alber haynesworth wrecked havoc evey play,clogging up the middle and demanding 2 least 2 guys blocking him, that frees up a lot of space for other defenders to make plays.

Injuries to CB.especially the pro bowler finnegan.

Kerry collins being kerry collins.

No playmakers.deer threat @ WR

Chris johnson everyone knows about now.

The bottom line is they just arent sneaking up on anyoe as they did last yr, to me not playing as physical and losing haynesworth would change any team. Nobody could run up the gut against them w/ his big ass there.

Its a lot of things.

#1 losing the best most dominat Def tackle in the game,alber haynesworth wrecked havoc evey play,clogging up the middle and demanding 2 least 2 guys blocking him, that frees up a lot of space for other defenders to make plays.

Injuries to CB.especially the pro bowler finnegan.

Kerry collins being kerry collins.

No playmakers.deer threat @ WR

Chris johnson everyone knows about now.

The bottom line is they just arent sneaking up on anyoe as they did last yr, to me not playing as physical and losing haynesworth would change any team. Nobody could run up the gut against them w/ his big ass there.

their recievers drop more passes then any team i seen in the league..terrible

they played good at pitt and jets ..other games never showed up
they done now, time for some vince young playing time

their recievers drop more passes then any team i seen in the league..terrible

they played good at pitt and jets ..other games never showed up
they done now, time for some vince young playing time
Agreed, but I think the Jets are over-rated,Fins smack them in the mouth tonight and the steelers are weird. It seems they just put it on when neccesary. They are talented as hell,but I dont know. Palamolu out def changed things,when you lose a playmaker like that,guy who runs a 4.3 comes up to line as a backer makes plays and also can cover anyone and plays the "outfield" making hits and Int

Top Bottom