Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/8 1:00pmNFC - WILDCARD PLAYOFFS Panthers at Giants

bigmann245 said:
and im not sure his spreads are right. i bet on 3 of his nba games and all 3 the underdog won by more than the spread even if it were reversed. i mean is he getting it right as far as who the underdog is? i dont follow nba and without my computer i cant see the bookie sites to check the spread. im just wondering not accusing. just funny how all 3 underdogs win and then i bet on his nba yesterday for 100,000 on the underdog just because the underdog's have been winning and it paid off.
yeah his spreads are legit, except for the ones where he tells you up front he is tinkering with them that pay out a little different, ie his "ive gone crazy" threads

hamstershaver said:
yeah his spreads are legit, except for the ones where he tells you up front he is tinkering with them that pay out a little different, ie his "ive gone crazy" threads

he reminds me of the old crazy eddie commercials back in the day. might just be a new york thing but he had funny ass commercials where he would be freeking out the entire commercial about his prizes were crazy and end it with "these prices are insane".

bigmann245 said:
he reminds me of the old crazy eddie commercials back in the day. might just be a new york thing but he had funny ass commercials where he would be freeking out the entire commercial about his prizes were crazy and end it with "these prices are insane".

Hope satch doesn't turn into a crook like Crazy Eddie! I remember those comercials man that's a blast from the past.

bigmann245 said:
that and Telly's "your host in the pocono's with the most in the pocono's"

well i need the giants to win by 4 or im dead...

yea i remember those pocono's commercials. man i miss the 80's

"wheres the beef?"

bigmann, it's a learning process

stay low and keep moving

Top Bottom