Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Primobolan Anavar HGH Cycle Log

1000002825.jpg
1000002824.jpg

Cheers Sass you legend! Ready to rock and roll boys :)

View attachment 144228
Post arms today
Changed it up and did some higher rep stuff and short rest periods
Barbell curls 15x4
Hammer curls 15x4
Rope pushdowns 15x4
Overhead extensions single arm 15x4
How about some poundage’s with your sets. Want to see what you got.

How about some actual data for your workout? We need to see every set and rep with the weight used. Can’t let slack off. I’m hoping your at least 1/2 strong as me. I do like your back. You have potential. You have good exercise choices so it shows you have good knowledge. I just want to make sure you don’t waste sets as you go from one exercise to the next. No need to do any warmup sets after your first exercise unless it’s a different body part. Go directly to your top working sets from one exercise to the next.

Last edited:
How about some actual data for your workout? We need to see every set and rep with the weight used. Can’t let slack off. I’m hoping your at least 1/2 strong as me. I do like your back. You have potential. You have good exercise choices so it shows you have good knowledge. I just want to make sure you don’t waste sets as you go from one exercise to the next. No need to do any warmup sets after your first exercise unless it’s a different body part. Go directly to your top working sets from one exercise to the next.
Yeah I would like to see if it's all pumping set work or if we got some heavy compound lifts as well, I like seeing the weight that is lifted as well.

Okay guys here it is and will include weights in future :)
Top sets for last nights back workout
Pullups: bodyweight (95kgs) 10 reps
Lat pulldown: 100kg - 10 reps
One arm rows: (hammer strength machine) 3 plates each side - 10 reps
Seated rows: 100kg- 10 reps
Rear felt fly: 79kg- 10 reps
Shrugs: 1 plate each arm just shrugged to failure to finish up

Top Bottom