Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Cypionate Primobolan cruise cycle Log

looking forward to see this one
we definitely need to see pictures though so we see where your Baseline is

looking forward to see this one
we definitely need to see pictures though so we see where your Baseline is
Pics are on page 3 of this thread my man,1yr progression from natty until end of second cycle

I see a disturbing trend with Australian dealers encouraging insulin use.
I get my insulin of a diabetic mate of mine not a dealer brother,but the info on its use is mainly from American sources such as vigorous steve,palumbo and anabolic mind big paul...just a few that I follow

if you use insulin the wrong way you can definitely put on body fat quickly
so make sure you're using it right
Thanks for the info and I do agree with what your saying as I have seen poeple gain lots of fat from incorrect use of it,although i have experienced the opposite I'm losing fat in my mid section which is a bonus

I'm a 40 yr old enthusiastic bodybuilder that trains 5-6 days week as well as working a 50hr+ physical job i have recently been tapering down off a heavy blast that lasted 16 weeks consisting of 750mg test,600mg primo and 450mg npp as well as 100mg anadrol a day ,4 iu hgh,30iu long acting insulin a day,500iu hcg every third day,plus a large list of vitamins and supps.Over 2-3 weeks I have tampered down to 500test,200 primo and will run as a cruize for 10 weeks before ramping up again,my goal is to gain as much lean mass as I can over next decade as I trained natty for many years tapping out at 107kg,now that I have been on the juice for a full year I am up around 118kg and leaner more vascular and stronger than I have ever been in my life...every day is one step to become a mass monster!
Good work

I get my insulin of a diabetic mate of mine not a dealer brother,but the info on its use is mainly from American sources such as vigorous steve,palumbo and anabolic mind big paul...just a few that I follow
@marshmonsta no worries insulin is good if you can grow from it
lets see your diet training updates more

Here's a typical day of nutrition for me which is usually 4 solid meals as well as 2 protein shakes-
Breakfast starts with green tea and honey followed by 4xjumbo eggs and some type of carb souce in this case basil pesto pasta.
Smoko which is a couple hours later is a mass gain protein shake with dextrose and 5g creatine.
Lunch-chicken breast stir fry with rice noodles and vegetables.
Afternoon preworkout feed-beef stroganoff on pasta.
Post workout-mass shake,dextrose and 5g creatine.
Dinner-chicken snitchals,pasta,broccoli,sauerkraut
Desert-protein brownies and ice cream(occasionally)
This is today's meals but I mix things around a far bit using different lean proteins,pork,beef,lamb and salmon.I won't bullshit about it but I'm just like most poeple I will eat the odd lot burger,fish burger or kebab a couple times a week as they are tasty and get the calories up,the only thing I stay away from is fast especially CHEESEBURGERS LOL...it's alot of food and the way it go's down ain't pretty but I do what it take even if I gotta get up walk around for 10 mins then come back and snort it!

Attachments

• 20240611_201505.jpg
    20240611_201505.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 76
  • 20240611_195438.jpg
    20240611_195438.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 134
  • 20240611_193254.jpg
    20240611_193254.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 170
  • 20240311_210606.jpg
    20240311_210606.jpg