Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Sustanon and Deca Durabolin Cycle Log

JackSmithBoye

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Cycle is as follows:
300 sustanon from phoenix remedies /wk
200 deca from maxtreme labs /wk
Pin every 4 days
Proviron 50mg from magnum pharmaceuticals every day
8 caps nutrissa cycle support every day
Running cycle for 12 weeks
PCT will be this to a T: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/the-perfect-pct-simplified.49252/

Normal supplements not on cycle are as follows:
Morning:
300 mg alpha GPC
100 mg Uridine
2000 mg Walmart brand mushroom complex
3000 mg CLA
1000 mg fish oil
250 mg epicatechin
100 mg L-Theanine
20 mg Bioperine
500 mg Cissus Quadrangularis
500 mg ashwagandha (on a month off a month)
235 mg Phenylpiracetam
10 mg noopept
1 dose of gnc megamens sport

Foods will be posted in pictures below, I used fat secret app and some calculations as I do meal prep and strictly control the portion sizes when I cook for the week.

Meals are breakfast at 515-530 (see photo 4)

Snack which is in the other meals portion of the pictures (egg sausage bacon green chili potato tomato cheese and salsa burritos x 2) is at 845

Lunch is at 1130 (didn’t include in calorie counter: veggies 1.5 cups as the calories are negligible)

Pre workout is scoop Standard c4 pre workout, scoop of BPI best aminos, and 1/2 Tbsp of Baking Soda

Feel like I’m missing a metabolic window as I’m usually grumbling/ hungry by the time I get to the gym at 1500

I usually do 4-5 exercises a group; split is:
Monday chest and tri + 15 minute of stair stepper level 9
Tuesday legs heavy + 15 minute of stair stepper level 9
Wednesday back bi and forearms + 15 minute of stair stepper level 9
Thursday is legs heavy + 15 minute of stair stepper level 9
Friday is cardio heavy; 65 minutes; 53 minutes level 8, then step up a level per 30 seconds until level 15, then back down a level every 30 seconds and cool down.

I work during the day and I commonly get 10000 steps plus in addition the job I work is pretty physically demanding.

Serious mass shake is after gym around 1630-1645 with 3 Tbsp of chia seeds (also not included in calorie counter) and scoop of BPI best aminos

Dinner is around 730-8 (also didn’t include veggies in calorie counter at 1.5 cups)

evening after dinner:
300 mg alpha GPC
3000 mg CLA
1000 mg fish oil
250 mg epicatechin
100 mg L-Theanine
5000 mcg biotin
1000 mg digestive enzymes with probiotics

Lots of water per day. I am being very scant with the calorie count as I didn’t include a few things and the portions are usually larger than what I put in the app

I have had this diet for 2.5 years, it sounds crazy but I don’t really ever stray from it. I even take the mass gainer and aminos on non workout days.

I do sometimes feel quite hungry before bed but just let it die as i feel that my body wouldn’t like anything sitting right before sleep.

Sleep is 6-7 hours, had a sleep study in the past year; have no apnea and have proper amounts of REM and NREM etc.

BP is unremarkable, resting HR is 40 or so when I remember to wear fit bit. Hematocrit and RBC were in normal ranges on blood test a month ago.

Other: I recently had shoulder surgery from a traumatic dislocation due to a motorcycle accident.

It was a bankart repair, rotator cuff reattach, labrum reattach, bicep tendon reattach, bone fragment removal, there are now anchors in the bone and she had to break all the scar tissue as I was in a sling for a month after it happened.
The accident was on the 4th of February and the surgery was on the 27th of February. They are already trying to kick me out of PT hahaha. I have been back to the gym for the past 3 weeks and I feel awesome. Attached are also my X-rays

Any other; ask. This is a standard weekday, I don’t work out on weekends.

Thanks y’all!

Attachments

• 5D222B68-9474-4435-B4BD-54C824D1C3BD.jpeg
    5D222B68-9474-4435-B4BD-54C824D1C3BD.jpeg
    332.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 4003BA6D-8988-4939-98CD-FAAC88E156E8.jpeg
    4003BA6D-8988-4939-98CD-FAAC88E156E8.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 13A4E6D5-F98B-4B8E-AE05-20E4A100348C.jpeg
    13A4E6D5-F98B-4B8E-AE05-20E4A100348C.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 4CA2ABA1-6BB6-4121-9D4A-349158E85BA6.png
    4CA2ABA1-6BB6-4121-9D4A-349158E85BA6.png
    617.2 KB · Views: 51
  • D7D8ADBB-2B00-42FC-9FA4-3746E1112E6E.png
    D7D8ADBB-2B00-42FC-9FA4-3746E1112E6E.png
    402.8 KB · Views: 52
Cycle is as follows:
300 sustanon from phoenix remedies /wk
200 deca from maxtreme labs /wk
Pin every 4 days
Proviron 50mg from magnum pharmaceuticals every day
8 caps nutrissa cycle support every day
Running cycle for 12 weeks
PCT will be this to a T: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/the-perfect-pct-simplified.49252/

Normal supplements not on cycle are as follows:
Morning:
300 mg alpha GPC
100 mg Uridine
3000 mg CLA
1000 mg fish oil
250 mg epicatechin
100 mg L-Theanine
20 mg Bioperine
500 mg ashwagandha (on a month off a month)
235 mg Phenylpiracetam
10 mg noopept
1 dose of gnc megamens sport

Foods will be posted in pictures below, I used fat secret app and some calculations as I do meal prep and strictly control the portion sizes when I cook for the week.

Meals are breakfast at 515-530 (see photo 4)

Snack which is in the other meals portion of the pictures (egg sausage bacon green chili potato tomato cheese and salsa burritos x 2) is at 845

Lunch is at 1130 (didn’t include in calorie counter: veggies 1.5 cups as the calories are negligible)

Pre workout is scoop Standard c4 pre workout, scoop of BPI best aminos, and 1/2 Tbsp of Baking Soda

Feel like I’m missing a metabolic window as I’m usually grumbling/ hungry by the time I get to the gym at 1500

I usually do 4-5 exercises a group; split is:
Monday chest and tri + 15 minute of stair stepper level 9
Tuesday legs heavy + 15 minute of stair stepper level 9
Wednesday back bi and forearms + 15 minute of stair stepper level 9
Thursday is legs heavy + 15 minute of stair stepper level 9
Friday is cardio heavy; 65 minutes; 53 minutes level 8, then step up a level per 30 seconds until level 15, then back down a level every 30 seconds and cool down.

I work during the day and I commonly get 10000 steps plus in addition the job I work is pretty physically demanding.

Serious mass shake is after gym around 1630-1645 with 3 Tbsp of chia seeds (also not included in calorie counter) and scoop of BPI best aminos

Dinner is around 730-8 (also didn’t include veggies in calorie counter at 1.5 cups)

evening after dinner:
300 mg alpha GPC
3000 mg CLA
1000 mg fish oil
250 mg epicatechin
100 mg L-Theanine
5000 mcg biotin
1000 mg digestive enzymes with probiotics

Lots of water per day. I am being very scant with the calorie count as I didn’t include a few things and the portions are usually larger than what I put in the app

I have had this diet for 2.5 years, it sounds crazy but I don’t really ever stray from it. I even take the mass gainer and aminos on non workout days.

I do sometimes feel quite hungry before bed but just let it die as i feel that my body wouldn’t like anything sitting right before sleep.

Sleep is 6-7 hours, had a sleep study in the past year; have no apnea and have proper amounts of REM and NREM etc.

BP is unremarkable, resting HR is 40 or so when I remember to wear fit bit. Hematocrit and RBC were in normal ranges on blood test a month ago.

Other: I recently had shoulder surgery from a traumatic dislocation due to a motorcycle accident.

It was a bankart repair, rotator cuff reattach, labrum reattach, bicep tendon reattach, bone fragment removal, there are now anchors in the bone and she had to break all the scar tissue as I was in a sling for a month after it happened.
The accident was on the 4th of February and the surgery was on the 27th of February. They are already trying to kick me out of PT hahaha. I have been back to the gym for the past 3 weeks and I feel awesome. Attached are also my X-rays

Any other; ask. This is a standard weekday, I don’t work out on weekends.

Thanks y’all!
Also one item I forgot: I do Wim Hof Method religiously, I haven’t had a warm shower or bath in over 2 years, only cold 45 degrees or below. I do the breathing exercises every night before bed.
Breakfast 2 eggs bagel (big) and cream cheese
@JackSmithBoye perfect start to your Log, the EF family welcomes you here :)

i see you're in rehab so how much are you doing in terms of collagen? infrared therapy? etc for yourself

Diet training
on the diet, you're saying you NEVER changed your diet in almost 3 years? thats actually not a good thing, you can develop serious inflammation and allergies this way.
seems you lack omega 3 fats and you lack protein along with fiber in this diet for sure

training, can you share your exercises weights reps and sets as you go along with cardio
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
i see you missing N2Guard its a must organ liver support on cycle, and they support the EF family
here: https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/cycle-support/n2guard/

pics
please share pictures of you face blurred
please share pics of meals as you go more, lets see if they match up day to day :)
please share pics of training if you can
please share pics of your GEAR thats a must

please keep sharing we need frequent updated :)

@JackSmithBoye perfect start to your Log, the EF family welcomes you here :)

i see you're in rehab so how much are you doing in terms of collagen? infrared therapy? etc for yourself

Diet training
on the diet, you're saying you NEVER changed your diet in almost 3 years? thats actually not a good thing, you can develop serious inflammation and allergies this way.
seems you lack omega 3 fats and you lack protein along with fiber in this diet for sure

training, can you share your exercises weights reps and sets as you go along with cardio
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
i see you missing N2Guard its a must organ liver support on cycle, and they support the EF family
here: https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/cycle-support/n2guard/

pics
please share pictures of you face blurred
please share pics of meals as you go more, lets see if they match up day to day :)
please share pics of training if you can
please share pics of your GEAR thats a must

please keep sharing we need frequent updated :)
I’m using cycle support from nutrissa, has same ingredients but more of each than n2guard.

Is the omega 3s im getting from the 2 grams a day of fish oil not enough?

No collagen, or IR therapy just wim hof.

It is going to get very boring to post everyday as I do meal prep and the portions and contents are exactly the same day to day.

I’m using cycle support from nutrissa, has same ingredients but more of each than n2guard.

Is the omega 3s im getting from the 2 grams a day of fish oil not enough?

No collagen, or IR therapy just wim hof.

It is going to get very boring to post everyday as I do meal prep and the portions and contents are exactly the same day to day.
@JackSmithBoye 2 grams of fish oil is nothing, you need at least 1-2 tbps of fish oil omega 3 per day thats 15-30grams of fish oil

on the diet its NOT going to get boring bor :) we are following you closely and want to see the updates

Lunch: Pasta 5 oz (before cooking) beef 7 oz and spinach 1.5 cups, 1121 calories or so
the pasta what kind is it?

Dinner: tons of pasta, beef, sauce, 1.5 cups kale carrot cabbage pepper and cucumber salad. Photo is before eating

Going to gym in a bit, had PT just before this for shoulder
you look really good, great muscle base but you're not 10% bodyfat, for sure over 15% bodyfat

you should cut carbs if you want to lean out on this cycle if you ask me at least 1/2 of what you doing and UP your protein

Top Bottom