Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Sustanon and Deca Durabolin Cycle Log

Stretch 10 min

1x5 per leg 235 leg press machine warmup

1x15 per leg decline leg press 260 super set same weight with calf raises 1x12 per leg after each press set respectively

1x15 per leg decline leg press 280 super set same weight calf raises 1x12

1x12 both decline leg press 550 super set with calf raises same weight 1x12

1x8 both legs decline leg press 640 super set with 1xfailure (around 6-8) calf raises with same weight.

1x5 calf raises (calf raise bench) 180

1x12 per leg leg curls (machine) 90

Core:

1x15 Russian twists 8 lb med ball

1x15 Russian twists 15 lb med ball

40 seconds Leg lifts about 6 inches from ground for 5 reps

40 seconds leg lifts about at a 45 degree angle for 5 reps

40 seconds leg lifts about a 80-85 degree angle for 5 reps

1 Minute plank with opposing arm and leg (left arm and right leg in the air 3x

Cardio:

Jacob’s ladder medium intensity 1 minute warmup

stair stepper at level 9 (82 spm) for 14 minutes, last minute is at level 15 and a minute cooldown

Serious mass shake; instead of the full two cup serving size I do a cup and a half and add 3 Tbsp chia seeds and a scoop of BCAAs

Cold Shower
Pre workout was c4 pre workout, 1/2 Tbsp baking soda and a scoop of BCAAs

Also one item I forgot: I do Wim Hof Method religiously, I haven’t had a warm shower or bath in over 2 years, only cold 45 degrees or below. I do the breathing exercises every night before bed.
this is very fascinating how did you get into this

@JackSmithBoye 2 grams of fish oil is nothing, you need at least 1-2 tbps of fish oil omega 3 per day thats 15-30grams of fish oil

on the diet its NOT going to get boring bor :) we are following you closely and want to see the updates

the pasta what kind is it?

you look really good, great muscle base but you're not 10% bodyfat, for sure over 15% bodyfat

you should cut carbs if you want to lean out on this cycle if you ask me at least 1/2 of what you doing and UP your protein
Bet, the pasta is from Costco, I think it’s garofolo or something, it has no folic acid/not enriched.

How would you recommend getting more omega 3s, I’m already taking like tons of pills.

Alright I am probably taking in 240 grams protein, I was considering taking a scoop of whey before a meal or two that way it will force me to eat less carbs as I will not be hungry for the carbos. What do you recommend?
Thanks

this is very fascinating how did you get into this
A buddy let me know about it and I just spiraled into it, it’s easy to ease into if you take your normal warm shower and at last 15 seconds switch it to cold, increase the amount of cold time weekly and eventually you just quit the warm.

I tried that at first then I just sucked it up and did everything cold.

As far as the breathing exercises it’s absurd how well I sleep after completing.

There are beginner YouTube videos if you would like I could link one.

I would be a bit careful as it drops sp02 very low depending on breath retention time during levels.

I had a breathing monitor, sp02, hr, BP, and other sensors on when I did three levels a year ago and sp02 dropped to like 45% or so closer to the end of a 3 minute breath retention.

I can do 315-330 minute breath hold (its possible because you are hyperventilating for 30 breaths and loading your body with O2 as well as staying very still)

Cool stuff, the main cool thing is the cold shock proteins and brown fat activation because the cold water literally tricks your body into thinking it’s in freezing water and needs to save itself.

Bet, the pasta is from Costco, I think it’s garofolo or something, it has no folic acid/not enriched.

How would you recommend getting more omega 3s, I’m already taking like tons of pills.

Alright I am probably taking in 240 grams protein, I was considering taking a scoop of whey before a meal or two that way it will force me to eat less carbs as I will not be hungry for the carbos. What do you recommend?
Thanks
@JackSmithBoye you can get distilled fish oil, just drink the liquid fish oil, find lemon flavor 1 tbps/day all you need

1 scoop of whey is fine or egg protein (a bit salty)
less carbs? you should add fiber and it will help you eat less carbs
taking n2slin x 2 caps before meals helps also with blood sugar lowering

@JackSmithBoye you can get distilled fish oil, just drink the liquid fish oil, find lemon flavor 1 tbps/day all you need

1 scoop of whey is fine or egg protein (a bit salty)
less carbs? you should add fiber and it will help you eat less carbs
taking n2slin x 2 caps before meals helps also with blood sugar lowering
Okay, I was considering changing the 845 meal from the breakfast burritos to 3/4 cup oatmeal, walnuts and fruit and maybe peanut butter. Will grab some Slin as well.

Also was considering removing the serious mass after workout and just running whey with some chia seeds

Thanks brother

very interesting log to say the least
I would be curious to also learning more about the breathing exercises as well

Top Bottom