Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low sex drive from overtraining natural?

georgie24

i noticed when i hit the gym 4-5 days a week hard that i have a low low sex drive or i cum really fast and my libido is in the dumps, now is that cause im using my natural test to recover from workouts and have no more test left? i have not been cycleing for well over 2 years either so its not from a htpa supression.

on the flip side!--when i take 4 days off or so im booming with libido and i can be hard all night and go and go and go
:confused:

Long training sessions over a prolonged period of time can cause a decrease of test levels.. (especially in endurance athletes).
Keep your workouts short, but intense..

hhajdo said:
Long training sessions over a prolonged period of time can cause a decrease of test levels.. (especially in endurance athletes).
Keep your workouts short, but intense..

i usually do one body part per day

4-5 sets with 10-12 reps..is that too much w/out gear?

georgie24 said:

i usually do one body part per day

4-5 sets with 10-12 reps..is that too much w/out gear?

That's it! Scratch my original idea. A test cycle would be great for you (but it's only a temp fix). You are getting old and it will only get worse...:( Seriously I don't know, I'll have to dig a little for this one.

The Terminator said:

That's it! Scratch my original idea. A test cycle would be great for you (but it's only a temp fix). You are getting old and it will only get worse...:( Seriously I don't know, I'll have to dig a little for this one.

im only 25:bawling:

Since state of hypogonadism can be reached because of overtraining, try doing three workouts per week and limit your sets to 2 per exercise, but make sure that you go all out.
There's really no reason to perform more sets than that anyway, -it won't do nothing for your muscle mass/strength but might lead to higher cortisol levels/overtraining if performed over a long period of time.
Also, make sure that your diet is OK and that you sleep enough.
Overtraining symptoms:

1. Decrease in performance with increased effort.
2. Loss of body weight.
3. Increased number of infections.
4. Chronic fatigue.
5. Elevated heart rate and blood lactate levels during exercise.
6. Psychological staleness.
7. Sleep Disturbances.
8. Decreased Appetite.
9. Muscle Tenderness.
10. Occasional Nausea.

Top Bottom