Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wats a good steroid workout

there isn't a routine that one should utilize just because they are on juice.

Steroids should be used simply to augment your training

just MO

You really need to be a big boy and look around yourself.. I'm sure there are about 1000 threads on here to answer your simple question, the advice board is for people who are serious and have researched quite abit themselves.. Your question got alot of critisism because we all knew you were a n00b or a person messing with people on here because of the nature of the question.. But do some research in the site.. there are 800,000 posts here.. READ EM!! And seriously 20yrs old.. U can do more for your body with milk and red meat than you can with juice.. IMO

ok thanx mate, well then do u think my routines alright, just opinion

i think you need to slow down. you are obviously a beginner so you need to stick to the basics. a simple 5x5 would be good. but there is far more to it than a good routine. some will be better for you than others. then theres the whole knowing how to train thing. you have to learn how to make a routine work for you and how to recover. this all takes time through trial and error. taking steroids in the early stages of training always leads to the same place- injury. we all want the same thing to get as big as we can as fast as we can. the way to do it is exactly how i just stated. the steroids come into play when you are carrying a heavy excess of mass and you cant seam to put any more on. through near perfect training, diet, and recovery, you have reached your natural limits then the gear will help you get farther.

Top Bottom