Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wats a good steroid workout

ecy monster

gday mates
in a few weeks i will begging my first cycle
if ur curious its 4 weeks of 30mg dbol daily
and 500mg of testethanate every week for 10 weeks

i wouldike to know from anyone whos used steroids whats a good workout in terms of wat level of volume/ frequency i should train at
this is my current workout btw
monday chest/shoulders/triceps
2 sets bench
2 sets dips
1 set incline press
2 sets bench dips
2 sets barbell shoulder press
1 sets dumbell shoulder press
2 sets tricep press down
2 sets lateral raises
REST
wednesday back/ traps/ biceps
2 sets lat pull down
1 sets pull up
2 sets dumbell rows
1 set upright ros
2 sets shrugs
2 sets bicep hammer curls
REST
friday legs/ calves/ abs
2 sets squat
1 set still leg deadlift
1 sets 45 degree leg press
2 sets leg curls
2 ets calve raises
superset of 40 crunches, 30 leg raises, 30 double crunches, 30 crunch wif leg raised

i know sum people say its not enough volume but i use to do 9 sets for chest n 6 sets fir triceps for example, that NEVER worked for me
im not asking for a correction to this workout but id like sumone to show me a good workout plan for wen i run my cycle

i know im going to get asked other questions, welll hope this info fills u in on wat u would wanna know, im 20, weigh 86 kilograms, 10%bf, been triainging for 3 years, diet consists of approx 3600 calories, 250 grams protein, rest mainly good carbs, fats cum naturaly from tuna, rice etc
NOW ID LIKE TO STRESS I WILL BE DOING my cycle, do not comment saying ur not raeady etc, id like advice for a workout not on my ethics thank u, ould be appreciated
I WILL BE DOING A CYCLE, do not

Th next member that makes a stupid comment is getting the day off.

Yes, I know you are just joking with the guy, but let's help him out.

Bro, your workouts are kind of all over the place. A set here, a set there. You need to have some real structure to your workout.

im not asking for a correction to this workout but id like sumone to show me a good workout plan for wen i run my cycle

Come again? This statement makes no sense. "Don't change it, but show me something good."

20 and steroids huh? And you expect us not to say anything about it? Come on now, bro.

Just warning you, that if I find you posting for steroid advice your threads will be deleted and you will be banned from the site. Under 21 are not allowed to recieve steroid advice on this board. The rule is there for a reason, and you NOT cycling should be the result of the reason for why EF refuses to give advice on steroid use to those under age. Because it's stupid. You being SO detemined to do it against your better judgement, and the advice of every competent person out there shows you are NOT mature enough to make a good decision for yourself in the respect of using steroids. I hope you don't have to learn from your mistakes.

What also helps is not typing like you are texting on your cell phone. It's annoying as hell really.

lol ok thanx for the tune comment
soz didnt realise bout the rule about 21, thanks for the info
thanx for the advice but advice of benching everyday and biceps curl every day is not exactly helpful its jus general i couldve thought of that
i was asking if sumone could give me advice on a good workout program (be specific) while i am on............., (i am actually 21 years old)
advice be appreciated

this is the workout i am considering
monday chest/triceps/shoulders
3 sets bench
2 sets of dips
2 sets decline press
2 sets barbell shoulder press
2 sets dumbell shoulder press
2 sets bench dips
3 sets skull crushers
2 sets lateral raises
REST
wednesday back/ biceps traps
3 sets pull ups
2 sets lat pull down
2 sets dumbell rows
2 sets upright rows
2 sets shrugs
REST
FRIDAY LEGS/CALVES
3 sets squats
2 sets 45 degree leg press
2 sets leg curls
2 sets calf raies
2 sets calf raies using leg press machine

i know deadlifts should be in der either on leg or back day but i thought that would overtrain eg if i did deadlifts on back day i would overtrain it on leg day, well this is my thoughts
please gimme advice on wat u think my workout should look like
i like this workout but other people opinion would be usful
BE SPECIFIC wif ur advice NOT general eg train harder, less volume, that can mean anything

(i am actually 21 years old)

No, you aren't. If you were, you would have said so in your first post.

Here's a secret, a good routine is a good routine. Whether you are on the juice makes no difference if your routine is solid. You may be able to train a bit more frequent, but that isn't necessarily necesarry.

Top Bottom