Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Got myself a nice sirloin steak currently cooking right now for dinner, going to add a few cups of veggies on the side as well.

also made a small pick up at the grocery store today 3lbs lean ground beef 2lbs lean ground tukery and I got my forzen chicken breast in my freezer.

Got all my veggies stock piled as well so we are G2G and for the days I want to switch it up I got some apple cinnamon oatmeal that fits my diet as well for a small change in food once and a while.

Well stocked on my foodogor the week or 2.

One other update I will touch on is this as I navigate this cycle I've running 200mg solo of just test before and I felt OK at best not bad not great just OK.

Adding in the primo has been a game charger I feel good I feel strong my bounce back is better from workouts and day 2 day life. In general I've noticed just a better sense of wellbeing, it is much different than just test solo.

Hard to describe I just know I feel so much happier is the best way I can put this along with higher drive dedication and focus.

View attachment 141682
Ribeye for me

great job, para pharma is on point!

if anyone wants to grab some para pharma gear and have these results go to ugfreak.to!

Top Bottom