Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Monday September 18 2023

Today is injection day and I've hit a cross roads in my mind, i am sitting here looking at my para pharma bottles and seeing I only have 3 bottles left for my cycle two opened that I've been utilizing and one final unopened bottle of primo.

I keep thinking as I look at the bottles I have enough left and enough time left that I need to see and find out what is possible and what I can achieve for the remainder of my cycle and push myself more than I already have been.

Sitting here looking at the syringe I just loaded up and I can't help but wonder how the muscle will react with taking what I loaded up into it.

This whole cycle I've kept my test at 200mg a week and my primo at 200mg a week. I've come to the decision that pretty soon I will be on just my trt dose and taking time off for proper recovery. I want to push myself so I can look my best with before and after photos for my cycle when it comes to a close.

I am telling everyone this because for the reminder of the cycle I will be utilizing 300mg of primo instead of the 200mg a week I've been on, this jump is nothing crazy, i just know I will have a better more noticeable cosmetic increase at 300mg of primo vs 200mg, with primo being on the more mild side I feel I can make this jump in mg amount, if I find out I can't handle it it immediately goes back down into 200mg a week of primo instead of 300mg a week.

I am not upping the primo to get stronger or achieve anything of that nature I purely want to experiment within reason and see the cosmetic differences between 200 and 300 .

Looking at the syringe I have loaded up 2.4ml right now which would be the most I've ever injected in one shot, I feel the ventro glute would probably be the best place for this injection though I could be wrong about that, I just feel it would be the most logical place for it.

In the syringe I have loaded up 200mg of primo and 100mg of testosterone. I've opted to keep my testosterone dose at the same 200mg a week I see no point in upping my testosterone per week from 200mg. The whole goal of this experiment is to let the primo do the work and have the testosterone in the background complementing the primo.

The goal is shaping the muscles getting lean and vascular as best I can by the end of this cycle. While I know I will have more cycles to run in the future. I want to take full advantage of my first one as I've offen heard more experienced guys say the first cycle is the best cycle, so while my androgen receptors are fresh i want to see what is possible.

I am not getting greedy here the remainder total mg amount per week would go from 400mg combined both compounds into 500mg a week combined with both compounds. I am not being stupid or risky. I am trying to stay grounded and logical with this.

The plan going forward would be Monday 100mg of test 200mg of primo & Friday 100mg test 100mg primo rounding out to 200mg total test a week and 300mg total primo a week.

I never plan on going super high with anything just enough for cosmetic enhancement and some added strength enhancement each cycle, more so leaning on the cosmetic side of things.

Now I've gotten very use to the feeling of pip with 100mg primo and what it feels like for a few days after, nothing bad at all really, so hopefully doing 200mg in one shot of primo won't be a nightmare.

I could always break up the primo in 3 weekly injections m/w/f if I can't handle the pip with my current method.

Maybe alot of you will disagree with me upping 100mg of primo and maybe think I am a complete idiot for doing it, that is OK I welcome all feedback and above all not what I want to hear I like hearing what I need to hear and the facts my feelings don't matter when it comes to needing to be told and hear the truth just how it has to be.

Hopefully this will explain in detail my logical perspective and why I wanted to approach it this way and hopefully I've laid my thoughts out clear enough that this all makes sense for all of you.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪
1000002273.jpg

So I just got done with the injection into the left ventro glute and even though I was bit nervous injecting a high volume of oil than I am used to doing, surprisingly it went super smooth. I mixed the para pharma test in at 100mg with the para pharma primo at 200mg and it went in buttery smooth not a single issue at all.

Now we sit back and wait for the next 24-48 hours and monitor the level of possible pip with the primo.

I don't know why I was so nervous I played it smart I injected a little stopped counted to 10 and kept repeating that process to ensure I injected extremely slowly to see if that will make a difference in possible pip outcome.

At the end of the day even 2.4ml of para pharma gear is smooth as hell and super easy injection into the muscle.

another reason why I say experience the para pharma difference for yourself. My log speaks for the para pharma difference from week 1 all the way up to this current point.

Wish me luck everyone because if this continues with being smooth than it's 300mg of primo from this point on till cycle is concluded.

as it stands its will be 200 test a week 300 primo a week for a grand total of 500mg a weel combined compounds.

Topps 💪

Got myself a nice sirloin steak currently cooking right now for dinner, going to add a few cups of veggies on the side as well.

also made a small pick up at the grocery store today 3lbs lean ground beef 2lbs lean ground tukery and I got my forzen chicken breast in my freezer.

Got all my veggies stock piled as well so we are G2G and for the days I want to switch it up I got some apple cinnamon oatmeal that fits my diet as well for a small change in food once and a while.

Well stocked on my foodogor the week or 2.

One other update I will touch on is this as I navigate this cycle I've running 200mg solo of just test before and I felt OK at best not bad not great just OK.

Adding in the primo has been a game charger I feel good I feel strong my bounce back is better from workouts and day 2 day life. In general I've noticed just a better sense of wellbeing, it is much different than just test solo.

Hard to describe I just know I feel so much happier is the best way I can put this along with higher drive dedication and focus.

1000002279.jpg

I really need to try para out
I would love to see you give it a run and maybe if u had time a log or post about the experience. The quality is certainly A+ rated having spent more than enough time running para pharma I can comfortably say it is fantastic and worth your time.

I would love to see you give it a run and maybe if u had time a log or post about the experience. The quality is certainly A+ rated having spent more than enough time running para pharma I can comfortably say it is fantastic and worth your time.
I just got everything I need for my next cycle but I got ultima it has been my go to for a while. Going to be running hgh test npp superdrol and proviron for about 12 weeks but the drol will only be 4 weeks and the hgh for a year

I just got everything I need for my next cycle but I got ultima it has been my go to for a while. Going to be running hgh test npp superdrol and proviron for about 12 weeks but the drol will only be 4 weeks and the hgh for a year
That us gonna be a killer cycle brother 💪 no doubt you will see great success with that. I haven't run ultima but I hear and see nothing but great things about ultima

Monday September 18 2023

Today is injection day and I've hit a cross roads in my mind, i am sitting here looking at my para pharma bottles and seeing I only have 3 bottles left for my cycle two opened that I've been utilizing and one final unopened bottle of primo.

I keep thinking as I look at the bottles I have enough left and enough time left that I need to see and find out what is possible and what I can achieve for the remainder of my cycle and push myself more than I already have been.

Sitting here looking at the syringe I just loaded up and I can't help but wonder how the muscle will react with taking what I loaded up into it.

This whole cycle I've kept my test at 200mg a week and my primo at 200mg a week. I've come to the decision that pretty soon I will be on just my trt dose and taking time off for proper recovery. I want to push myself so I can look my best with before and after photos for my cycle when it comes to a close.

I am telling everyone this because for the reminder of the cycle I will be utilizing 300mg of primo instead of the 200mg a week I've been on, this jump is nothing crazy, i just know I will have a better more noticeable cosmetic increase at 300mg of primo vs 200mg, with primo being on the more mild side I feel I can make this jump in mg amount, if I find out I can't handle it it immediately goes back down into 200mg a week of primo instead of 300mg a week.

I am not upping the primo to get stronger or achieve anything of that nature I purely want to experiment within reason and see the cosmetic differences between 200 and 300 .

Looking at the syringe I have loaded up 2.4ml right now which would be the most I've ever injected in one shot, I feel the ventro glute would probably be the best place for this injection though I could be wrong about that, I just feel it would be the most logical place for it.

In the syringe I have loaded up 200mg of primo and 100mg of testosterone. I've opted to keep my testosterone dose at the same 200mg a week I see no point in upping my testosterone per week from 200mg. The whole goal of this experiment is to let the primo do the work and have the testosterone in the background complementing the primo.

The goal is shaping the muscles getting lean and vascular as best I can by the end of this cycle. While I know I will have more cycles to run in the future. I want to take full advantage of my first one as I've offen heard more experienced guys say the first cycle is the best cycle, so while my androgen receptors are fresh i want to see what is possible.

I am not getting greedy here the remainder total mg amount per week would go from 400mg combined both compounds into 500mg a week combined with both compounds. I am not being stupid or risky. I am trying to stay grounded and logical with this.

The plan going forward would be Monday 100mg of test 200mg of primo & Friday 100mg test 100mg primo rounding out to 200mg total test a week and 300mg total primo a week.

I never plan on going super high with anything just enough for cosmetic enhancement and some added strength enhancement each cycle, more so leaning on the cosmetic side of things.

Now I've gotten very use to the feeling of pip with 100mg primo and what it feels like for a few days after, nothing bad at all really, so hopefully doing 200mg in one shot of primo won't be a nightmare.

I could always break up the primo in 3 weekly injections m/w/f if I can't handle the pip with my current method.

Maybe alot of you will disagree with me upping 100mg of primo and maybe think I am a complete idiot for doing it, that is OK I welcome all feedback and above all not what I want to hear I like hearing what I need to hear and the facts my feelings don't matter when it comes to needing to be told and hear the truth just how it has to be.

Hopefully this will explain in detail my logical perspective and why I wanted to approach it this way and hopefully I've laid my thoughts out clear enough that this all makes sense for all of you.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪 View attachment 141681
@Topps_Baseball88 your para pharma pics are super clean

Got myself a nice sirloin steak currently cooking right now for dinner, going to add a few cups of veggies on the side as well.

also made a small pick up at the grocery store today 3lbs lean ground beef 2lbs lean ground tukery and I got my forzen chicken breast in my freezer.

Got all my veggies stock piled as well so we are G2G and for the days I want to switch it up I got some apple cinnamon oatmeal that fits my diet as well for a small change in food once and a while.

Well stocked on my foodogor the week or 2.

One other update I will touch on is this as I navigate this cycle I've running 200mg solo of just test before and I felt OK at best not bad not great just OK.

Adding in the primo has been a game charger I feel good I feel strong my bounce back is better from workouts and day 2 day life. In general I've noticed just a better sense of wellbeing, it is much different than just test solo.

Hard to describe I just know I feel so much happier is the best way I can put this along with higher drive dedication and focus.

View attachment 141682
@Topps_Baseball88 i hope you had that medium steak not well done bro

Top Bottom