Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Saturday September 16 2023

I would like starting this by saying I have no been this sore in a very long time and and the words of Tom platz it feels wonderful, knowing I put in shuch a hard session I feel it is beneficial once in a while tossing those kinds of workouts in trying to force and stimulate new growth for the long term goals I have set for myself.

I had to dial it way back today with the amount of weights I lifted and used today because I'm still recovering from yesterday, nonetheless I pushed my body within the limits I knew I could and I still worked hard today, I can't risk injury so when I put my cns and other aspects under that much stress it is the correct choice backing off.

My focal points today came down with doing certain movements I haven't done in a long time. I decided I would incorporate Incline Barbell chest Press wide grip and narrow grip flat Barbell bench press wide grip and narrow grip.

I felt really good utilizing those movements today somehow I managed at getting up 225lbs on flat bench for 10 reps today which isn't alot but after doing what I did last night I felt that was a quality lift being as tired as I am.

I felt pretty flat today with keeping my carbs under 100g a day it is catching up with me in some aspects which is normal, I had a good workout just was flat with my energy output and endurance today. I was not down or upset about this as it comes and goes like that some days. I still put up a quality session which is what counts.

Down below I posted for my height & weight and my exercise expenditure this is what I should be doing. I know I am under eating, I couldn't eat 2500-2700 calories if I tried I get so full off 3 small meals a day which totals up at 2186 calories a day I am keeping my protein at 255g a day so I am keeping that high.

At rest I burn 2130 calories for my bmr

Maintain weight 3009
Calories/day

2,759 92%
Mild weight loss
0.5 lb/week ( Calories/day

2,509 83%
Weight loss
I lb/week
Calories/day

Extreme weight loss 2,009 67%
2 lb/week
Calories/day

Overall I am tired but I feel it is normal while on a cut and trying to achieve the body I am after it is all part of the process.

Para pharma has definitely helped me reach places and complete certain weights for certain reps I never thought I could or would do in the gym, maybe something to do with combining something with testosterone was the edge I needed to excel in the ways I have. This cycle has been super important for growth and understanding and getting a true first hand respect and appreciation for what they are and can do. I am very thankful having the ability with firsthand experience. I also wanted to say thank you for everyone following my log, supporting me and helping me grow. I have found a new passion now with this and I hope to do and continue on with future logs and cycles for myself and the community.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Training

Chest/Triceps

Cable Flys ( two different variations)
20lbs@1x10
25lbs@1x10
35lbs@1x10
42lbs@1x10
50lbs@1x10

20lbs@1x10
25lbs@1x10
35lbs@1x10
42lbs@1x10

Smith Machine Barbell Flat Bench (wide grip)
145lbs@1x15
175lbs@1x10
205lbs@1x10
225lbs@1x10

Smith Machine Barbell Flat Bench ( close grip)
125lbs@1x12
135lbs@1x12
145lbs@1x12
175lbs@1x12

Smith Machine Barbell Incline Bench wide grip)
115lbs@1x15
125lbs@1x15
135lbs@1x10
145lbs@1x10

Smith Machine Incline Barbell Bench close grip)
115lbs@1x15
125lbs@1x15
135lbs@1x10
145lbs@1x10

Body weight Push-Ups
217lbs@3x15

Two chest isolation DB movements
25lbs@1x20
25lbs@1x20

Triceps by the time I got into Triceps I was exhausted I could push heavy I pushed as hard as I can with how my body was feeling and able 2 do we did it.

Rope Push Downs
42lbs@1x10
52lbs@1x10
57lbs@1x10

Cable Wide Grip Push Down
42lbs@1x10
52lbs@1x10
82lbs@1x10

Narrow Grip Tricep Push Down
42lbs@3x12

Skull Crusher
50lbs@3x12

Cardio
Duration 40 minutes
Uphill
Incline 11.5
Speed 2.7
Distance 1.77 miles
Calories burned 340

Friday September 15 2023

you all know what Friday means! Second injection of the week 100/100 test & primo which makes 400mg total combined compounds with both my injections for this week.

I know everyone likes the photos so here is one for all of you. I must say with the style and labels para pharma uses they sure make photos look pretty cool.

Will update again later today gonna shoot this in the ventro glute and out the door I go for the gym.

Enjoy!

Topps 💪
View attachment 141678
I'm gonna be like this on my bulk

Sunday September 17 2023

So opening this post today I will say compared with yesterday I came out strong I came out pumped and I put on one hour of quality lifts for leg day today.

I can say I almost felt sick by the end of it lol, I very much enjoy Leg days like that. The one option I have for legs that isn't a Smith Machine is the hammer strength leg Press. Last week when I hit 540ish lbs for 15 I knew I had much more in me and today the gym was not busy so I went for it.

I started with 4 45lb plates each side and worked my way up into 9 45lb plates each side which is 810lbs total weight pushed for 12 quality reps, I definitely feel I could push 1000lbs as 810 went up like butter for me, only down side is only enough room for 9 45lbs on each side. I was excited regardless moving 800lbs today.

I switched up my routine and did leg Press first and back/front Squats last in my workout today and it paid off, after pressing that much weight all my other lifts today went up so damn easy it wasn't even funny. I feel today was just one of those days everything was feeling good everything was clicking.

Typically the arthritis in my right knee bothers me really bad on leg days, today my right knee didn't bother me one bit, I think alot of it is the fact I no longer weigh 245lbs I'm closer into the 200lb range , overall my entire body and mind is starting to feel really good and happy and I am doing way better than when I first started this journey with my logs.

I've always felt my best being closer around 195lbs-210lbs I feel lite I feel well built and I can be more athletic that way.

I had shuch crazy Quad activation today by the time I hit cardio my legs felt pumped out of control and like limp rubbery mess, I loved it though that spent feeling was great lol.

Cardio I did 40 minutes but very slow because my legs wanted to give out on my the entire time but it was worth it, I need to find ways for forcing growth and not do the same machines all the time and not get comfortable, being uncomfortable is when the growth happens the most.

For the first time in months I actually felt comfortable squatting and I hit a 315lb squat for 10, definitely could have added more weight but I didn't, my knee felt good at 315lbs so I stopped at that weight. I immediately went from back squatting into front squat and I was actually able to go lower than the bench and reach full depth, which I was always afraid to do because of my knee, but I needed to try I needed to go for it and keeping front squat at 145lbs I did full range everytime pass the bench seat that Typically I touch and pause on the seat before going back up in the movement.

Those are my thoughts for the day.

Topps 💪

Training

Back/Cardio

Hammer strength Leg Press
360lbs@1x12
450lbs@1x12
540lbs@1x12
630lbs@1x12
720lbs@1x12
810lbs@1x12

Leg Extension Machine
160lbs@1x12
185lbs@1x12
215lbs@1x12
225lbs@1x12

Hip Abductor Machine
215lbs@5x12

Back Squat
225lbs@1x10
275lbs@1x10
315lbs@1x10

Front Squat
145lbs@3x10 ( the pump and Quad activation with this after back squat was insanely good )

Cave Press using Hammer Strength Machine

180lbs@3x12

Cave Press Machine
250lbs@3x12
225lbs@1x15

Cardio
Slow
Uphill
Incline 5.5
Speed 2.5
Duration 40 minutes
Calories burned 220 ( legs absolutely fried I could not walk any faster if I tried lol, we still made sure we got the cardio in and completed, can't skip on a cut or for health supper important always do my cardio)

Overall this was a fantastic way with ending my workouts for the week, Monday Tuesday are my rest days than back at it again on Wednesday 💪

Sunday September 17 2023

So opening this post today I will say compared with yesterday I came out strong I came out pumped and I put on one hour of quality lifts for leg day today.

I can say I almost felt sick by the end of it lol, I very much enjoy Leg days like that. The one option I have for legs that isn't a Smith Machine is the hammer strength leg Press. Last week when I hit 540ish lbs for 15 I knew I had much more in me and today the gym was not busy so I went for it.

I started with 4 45lb plates each side and worked my way up into 9 45lb plates each side which is 810lbs total weight pushed for 12 quality reps, I definitely feel I could push 1000lbs as 810 went up like butter for me, only down side is only enough room for 9 45lbs on each side. I was excited regardless moving 800lbs today.

I switched up my routine and did leg Press first and back/front Squats last in my workout today and it paid off, after pressing that much weight all my other lifts today went up so damn easy it wasn't even funny. I feel today was just one of those days everything was feeling good everything was clicking.

Typically the arthritis in my right knee bothers me really bad on leg days, today my right knee didn't bother me one bit, I think alot of it is the fact I no longer weigh 245lbs I'm closer into the 200lb range , overall my entire body and mind is starting to feel really good and happy and I am doing way better than when I first started this journey with my logs.

I've always felt my best being closer around 195lbs-210lbs I feel lite I feel well built and I can be more athletic that way.

I had shuch crazy Quad activation today by the time I hit cardio my legs felt pumped out of control and like limp rubbery mess, I loved it though that spent feeling was great lol.

Cardio I did 40 minutes but very slow because my legs wanted to give out on my the entire time but it was worth it, I need to find ways for forcing growth and not do the same machines all the time and not get comfortable, being uncomfortable is when the growth happens the most.

For the first time in months I actually felt comfortable squatting and I hit a 315lb squat for 10, definitely could have added more weight but I didn't, my knee felt good at 315lbs so I stopped at that weight. I immediately went from back squatting into front squat and I was actually able to go lower than the bench and reach full depth, which I was always afraid to do because of my knee, but I needed to try I needed to go for it and keeping front squat at 145lbs I did full range everytime pass the bench seat that Typically I touch and pause on the seat before going back up in the movement.

Those are my thoughts for the day.

Topps 💪

Training

Back/Cardio

Hammer strength Leg Press
360lbs@1x12
450lbs@1x12
540lbs@1x12
630lbs@1x12
720lbs@1x12
810lbs@1x12

Leg Extension Machine
160lbs@1x12
185lbs@1x12
215lbs@1x12
225lbs@1x12

Hip Abductor Machine
215lbs@5x12

Back Squat
225lbs@1x10
275lbs@1x10
315lbs@1x10

Front Squat
145lbs@3x10 ( the pump and Quad activation with this after back squat was insanely good )

Cave Press using Hammer Strength Machine

180lbs@3x12

Cave Press Machine
250lbs@3x12
225lbs@1x15

Cardio
Slow
Uphill
Incline 5.5
Speed 2.5
Duration 40 minutes
Calories burned 220 ( legs absolutely fried I could not walk any faster if I tried lol, we still made sure we got the cardio in and completed, can't skip on a cut or for health supper important always do my cardio)

Overall this was a fantastic way with ending my workouts for the week, Monday Tuesday are my rest days than back at it again on Wednesday 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 let training is the sick day for me I even threw up before haha.

forget to ask you, how are you keeping your diet in check? I see training but not much diet updates

@Topps_Baseball88 let training is the sick day for me I even threw up before haha.

forget to ask you, how are you keeping your diet in check? I see training but not much diet updates
I've been eating the same daily 2186 calories 50-70g carbs 100g of fat 255g of protein 2lbs of lean ground turkey a day 1lb lean Ground Beef 3 cups of veggies 3 meals a day.

sounds like the ugfreak gear is treating you well even with the illness!

Top Bottom